Chapter 12 - we're just bff's -

Start from the beginning

"Damn, you just... fingered me." I gasp. He smirks at me like an arrogant jerk, then takes me to his room and puts in bed.

"Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it." Guy says with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "You're totally the loudest girl with who I ever had some... sexual actions. Also I had to say goodbye in a way you wouldn't forget."

"Hey!" I cry out and poke him. "Is that really bad?"

"No, of course." He replies, shaking his head. "I just love when a girl can scream like this." Channing leans closer to give me one more kiss. "But now let me get you your clothes and food. Then we can finally pick a movie."

"Okay." I agree and lay back in his bed. Actually, Channing's room is pretty big. It has big bed where two people can easily fit, if not even more than two. Also he has big, flatscreen TV and there's is much more stuff in this room but for now I'm not really interested into describing it.

Channing puts all our snacks on the coffee table."Here you go." 

"Hey! Where are my clothes?" I ask, confused.

"I think, you look better without them." He shares naughty comment. "Besides - you're not leaving right now so you can better be naked."

"We're just bff's!" I gasp in shock. Does Channing really saw us as more than friends?

"Really? Does bff's does that stuff what we did in the kitchen?" He asks, rolling his eyes and smirks at me.

"It's just... You just... We..." I try to find right words.

He winks me. "Don't try to explain, sweetheart. It's just what bffs do - make each other feel good and I can help you in that way, too."

"Don't be so sure." I respond, narrowing my eyes.

Channing gives me quick kiss."Why? You couldn't resist me then and you can't now." 

"Whatever." I mumble. "Let's just watch a movie! What choices do I have?"

"Who said that you are gonna pick a movie?" My guy best friend asks, chuckling.

"I'm a girl!" I argue with him just for fun.

"I'm older." Channing replies cockily.

"Jerk." I utter, not really meaning it as an insult.

Guy smirks at me."You don't think that I'm a jerk, actually. You love me."

"Whatever." I simply reply, hoping the conversation about my feelings towards him will soon be closed.

"Okay, missy." Channing says. "How about... "Plush"?"

"Do you really want to see an... erotic thriller with me?" I ask, looking at description.

"Why not? Are you afraid of scary moments or maybe you think erotic scenes will make you all hot and horny, and you won't be able to resist my charms?" He asks, wiggling his thick eyebrows.

I cross my hands and roll my eyes."Umm, of course not!" 

"Really?" Chan asks. His annoying and sexy smirk makes me want to punch him in the face or kiss him. Or maybe both.

I raise my hands in the air and give him smile. "Yeah. Let's watch it. I seriously give up and hope that it's gonna be a good movie."

Channing puts some pillows under his back, takes glass of cola, popcorn bowl, turns on the movie and lays in bed. I follow his example and lay in bed near him.

"No, no, no, sunshine." He whispers in my ear and pulls me closer so my back is against his chest. "I like it like that much better." I don't even roll my eyes and say nothing because I feel really comfortable. When it's already second erotic episode showing, I can take it no more. I take a look on Channing. Popcorn bowl is half empty and on the floor near empty glasses.

"You want that too, right?" Guy asks and licks his lower lip. I just nod and kiss him. Then I sit on his lap and deepen the kiss. After few minutes I finally can make myself stop.

Channing gives me suprised look. "What?" 

"It's not... right." I respond. "I already have two guys messing with my head and I don't really want you to be third."

My best guy friend stops the movie. "Umm, okay... Tell me everything." 

And I tell him. Everything, starting from how I had sex with Logan in his car until kissing Jake, my own English teacher, in detention.

"Woah." Guy gasps when I finally finish the story.

"What should I do?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and bite my lip.

"I don't really know what to say in this situation, Jenn... Just follow your heart, your feelings..." Channing spits out a little cheesy answer.

"My feelings are so messed up, I don't know what I do feel right now!" I tell him.

"I think, it all will be fine. You just need to wait. Don't change nothing much right now. Just do what feels right for you in that moment. And then, later you will find a chance how to make everything right and get out of all this." He responds and smiles at me sweetly.

"Umm, okay." I mumble and smile back. "Thanks. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You would live, too." Guy mimicks and gives me quick kiss on the lips. "But now let's finish the movie."

After little bit more than one hour of watching movie, screaming and cuddling, Channing finally turns off the TV.

"It's pretty... great movie." I say, biting my lip.

"Yeah, says the one who was screaming, seeing dead bodies in the bath." Guy teases me.

"So what? I still liked it." I declare.

"Yeah, yeah, I believe." He replies. "It's already 1:02 a.m. We should better sleep." 

I watch how he turns off the light and we both take our places under the blanket in his cozy bed.

"Chan?" I ask quietly, not sure if he's already asleep or not.

"Yeah?" He answers in a husky voice.

"I wil really miss you."

"I will miss you too, baby." Guy says softly.

"Do you... mind if we..." It's hard for me to finish the sentence. My life is already messed up and now I'm gonna mess it up even again, if I will ask what I wanted to ask.

He turns to me and touches my hand softly."What?" 

"Nothing, it's just silly, I shouldn't ask for that. My life is already messed up." I say.

"Just say it." Channing encourages me.

"I want to have sex with you..." I whisper. I hear him lightly chuckling. "I know, it's stupid..."

"It's not, Jenn." He replies.

"You don't want to...,do you?" I ask ashamed.

He kisses me sweetly. "I never said that I don't want to. I want to and this is last night before I'm leaving. But are you really sure about it?"

"Yes." I whisper.

"Okay..." He responds, moves in bed and I hear how he founds condom. I close my eyes. Isn't it wrong? But in the moment when his lips touches mine, I almost forgot about all wrongs and rights. Channing's hand starts moving between my legs, teasing me, making me want him like never before. After some time he gently slides into me and I moan, digging my fingers in his back. When I finally had him in that night, I was in seventh heaven already.