🐶thirteen🐶

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat as you watched the handsome man in front of you order. The two of you had proceeded with your plans to have lunch together.

Oddly enough, he knew what you were to order. When you asked him, he only chuckled and said that it was a lucky guess.

"So what did you want to talk about?" You asked him, not once did he bring up the topic of what he wanted to discuss with you yesterday.

He only stared at you before a smirk crossed his features, your hands curled into fist underneath the table. "Right off the bat? Before that, why don't you tell me something about yourself first?"

Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion but you tried your best to straighten your face. You didn't want to insult your client after all.

"There's not much to say, actually." You told him honestly, you weren't that much of an interesting person anyways.

He only hummed before intertwining his fingers and propping his elbows on the table with his chin resting against the bridged fingers.

You swallowed the lump in your throat.

"I beg to disagree," he said, his velvety voice reaching your ears, "It's not everyday that a girl suddenly appears at a show and manages to win consistently."

You couldn't help but feel uncomfortable at his words. Sehun had been showing longer than you and part of his words were true.

You appeared out of the blue, knowing how to handle and make it appear natural. You managed to keep the wins coming in and you used to refuse clients until recently.

"I've always wanted to show before," You find yourself explaining, "So even if I wasn't an exhibitor yet, I found myself watching videos and sometimes watching the shows if I had the chance."

You wouldn't say it out loud, but maybe if Sehun had asked you out before when you were starting out, you would have guillably say yes to it. He was one of the 'show heartthrobs', envied by most men seeing that their looks often got them wins from female judges.

In fact, there were many rumours that would spread around. Involving those good looking handlers and judges. Jungkook had fallen victim to some of those rumours, being the male handler with the most wins. But you knew him better than most people.

You couldn't say the same about Sehun.

He had reputation, and even you had no idea why you agreed to train his dog.

He swirled the glass of water that he had in his hand while he listened to you. The food had arrived and the two of you ate in silence.

"Since your training Kai now," You looked up from your plate and waited for him to continue, "I was hoping that it would be okay for you to campaign him with me."

You shot him a curious look, and figured this was what he was planning to ask you. Kai was one of his new dogs that hasn't been out in the ring yet. You knew that the dog had potential.

"If you don't mind me asking," You began, not answering his initial question, "Why don't you campaign him yourself?"

"I've been receiving a lot of shade from the other handlers about how I've been using my looks-" You nearly choked on your water, "-to put my dogs up. I want to prove them wrong that I am capable of conditioning my dogs hence they win."

His explanation had seemed convincing enough so you gave it some thought. Most people in shows were in it to win and for bragging rights, rarely was it for fun. Others were to see if their breeding stock was good enough.

You didn't have a dog to handle anyways.

"Alright." You accepted his offer which caused a wide smile to spread across his face.

You were expecting it, but you had no idea that it would be this bad.

"Jimin, c'mon," You said as you tried to coax the other to come out from under the blankets. The moment that you arrived home and you explained about having to handle another dog towards his championship had completely set the blonde off. He threw a tantrum and after, refused to speak to you. Opting to hide himself underneath the blankets.

He didn't budge, when you reached out to place your hand on his back, he moved away. As if you were some disease that could kill him. You sighed in disappointment.

"Jimin, please," You called out to him, he only shrugged you off again. "Please don't be difficult."

His words had completely caused him to grow angry, you were surprised when the blanket suddenly was off him and you found yourself pinned down against the bed. Jimin's hard gaze staring hard at you.

"Ji-Jimin?" You squeaked, realizing how close the two of you were. His upper body had been pressed against yours and you could feel his warm breath against your face. A blush began to creep on to your cheeks. You were too dazed to push him off.

The two of you were consumed by the silence as each second underneath him felt like centuries. You could feel his lean figure press against you as his body heat mixed with yours.

"(Y/N)," The way he called you wasn't the same as how he usually would. It sounded almost feral. Unconsciously, you bit the inner part of your lower lip out of nervousness, not noticing the way that his eyebrow had twitched.

"Jimin, what's gotten into you?" You found yourself asking, still incapable of moving.

"I'm not stopping you for interacting with-" there was a look of disgust on his face as he spoke, "-other dogs and males, but don't forget one thing." He leaned your face closer to yours, lips nearly touching if you hadn't moved your head to the side only to feel his lips against your ear.

"You're mine."
The first few times he had said that, you weren't fazed. But this time, you knew that it was different. That there was a warning to it. Successfully, you managed to push him off you and you glared.

"Jimin, I love you and all but-" You saw the conflicted look on his face, switching from the hard expression that he had earlier to one of his normal looks, "-I'm not your possession. You can't control me and this is all too much." You found yourself storming out the door and out the house.

You weren't in the mood to deal with this. Maybe you should go see Jungkook.