32- Munchkins and Cookies

"Achooo!"

I sniffled and got another tissue. I throwed my used tissue into the garbage can---which were already full by the way. It was still raining outside so it was quite cold inside.

Okay, I should admit that having that moment while raining was definitely not a good idea. My nose was already red that I already look like Rudolph.

"Here, Rudolph. Drink this I'll buy some medicine later" Daniella handed me a cup of steaming coffee. I glared at her remark but still took the coffee.

"How come you didn't catch a cold?" I eyed her warily. She's wearing my hoodie which had a print: 'My baby'. I deeply regret not throwing that on the dumpster a few years ago. My mom gave me that as a gift when I got straight A's last year. I sipped some coffee as she puts her hand on her hip.

"Well, what can I say? I have a strong immune system, my boyfriend" Daniella says sitting on my lap and putting her hands on my neck. I choked on the coffee.

"P-Pardon?" I asked incredulously. She stared at me as I put the coffee down beside me.

"What? You don't want to? Okay then, I'll get out of here and maybe go to James' house-----

She was about to get up but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

"Don't. Of course, I want to be your boyfriend I was just a little surprised and.....you know, surprised. I don't know what to say" I rambled scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay then, from now on this day: April 11 I became your official girlfriend and you're my official boyfriend. Yepeey, mark that on your calendar okay?" She says putting her hands in the air. I laughed at her as I felt my cheeks slowly heating up.

"Sure, munchkin" I say but later regretting what I just said. She squealed and giggled while I froze on the spot my face heating up.

"I like that, my cookie" She teases wiggling her eyebrows.

"Cookie? Seriously?" I asked incredulously.

"Got a problem?" She slowly says eyeing me. I gulped and shook my head.

"N-No of course" I say letting out a nervous laugh.

"Good" she comments helding her chin up, pouting.

"Are you on drugs?" I suddenly asked.

She punched me on the arm. Hard. I winced and rubbed the the area where she had just punched me.

I think I broke my arm.

"How could you ruin my mood like that? How could you even say that?" She whined.

"You're acting like a kid" I say still rubbing my arm.

"I'm just so happy you asshole! And because you ruined my damn mood...."

She trailed off. I gulped looking at her infamous smirk.

"Let's have a Wrong Turn marathon!" She shouts happily. I literally pushed her off my lap and stood up from squatting on the floor.

"No!" I objected.

"Damn asshole" Daniella cursed looking at me murderously. I clamped my mouth with my hand. Oops.

"S-Sorry" I apologized trying to reach her to help her up but she slapped my hands away and got up on her own.

"Too late. Now, you're gonna face my wrath" she says slowly as she was about to pounce on me. But before she can murder me, I ran as fast as Flash to the kitchen. I stayed at the other end of the table while she was on the opposite end.

"I'll damn kill you" Daniella threatens.

"Please don't! I'm too young to die!" I begged.

She just smirked and ran towards me from the left as I ran as fast as I can to other side. I went upstairs almost tripping on the steps by the way...fall...hit my head...and get into concussion.

I went straight into my room and slammed the door shut. I looked left and right trying to find a good hiding spot. Ugh. I'm really not good at hide and seek. I went to the most obvious option: under my bed. I clamped my mouth with my hands tight as I heard slow footsteps approaching. Fudge. Why didn't I lock the door?

The door knob slowly moves as the door opened silently. I pursed my lips and clamped my mouth tightier. This is seriously becoming like a horror movie.

I saw Daniella's feet slowly stepping in.

"Cookie, where are you?" Daniella drawls in a sing song voice. I closed my eyes tight and tried not to whimper.

Yep. Definitely a horror mystery killer movie.

When I opened my eyes her feet was nowhere to be seen. Is she gone?

I let out a breath and thanked God silently for sparing my life.

"Booh!"

I let out a startled scream as I saw Daniella's face beside me and eventually hit my head with the bed's edge.

"Ouch" I winced and rubbed the back of my head suddenly being interrupted by Daniella's loud laugh.

"I should've fucking recorded that!" She said between laughs and ending with a pig snort. I laughed and pointed at her. She slapped my finger but then joined me laughing.

"I fucking love you, cookie" Daniella whispers moving towards me.

"I fudging love you too, munchkin" I whispered back as our lips met making my face heat up again. We let go and I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Um can I get out of here now?" I ask.

"No"