8- I hope he gets jock itch

I glared at Jason and Ryder who were still following me even if I tried to shake them off by turning into corners. My chin were held high as walked straight, I don't want to see their jerky faces. I'm still angry.

"Are you still angry?" They probed. I didn't mind them and continued to walk down the hallway. I still can't believe they did that to me. They only went back to my room after eating to untie me last night. It was awful and the worst thing was that they didn't even left me some cookies. I hate them. No scratch that, I abhor them.

"Please forgive us" they chorused as they continued to tail me.

"Never" I growled as I walked faster.

"Well. Suit yourself. We have cookies for you" Ryder said in a singsong voice. My stomach growled at the sound of cookies. I froze and whipped around, I saw them both holding a jar full of cookies. My face lit up and rushed towards them. I snapped the jar away from their hands. I opened it with a blink of an eye and munched on one cookie, then another, then another and so on.

"Geez. You're a monster" Jason grumbled and rubbed his hands where I snapped the jar away from him.

"A cookie eating monster" Ryder added. I didn't mind them and continued munching on my food. I looked at them pointedly.

"Well, serves you right for eating all the cookies last night" I mumble between bites.

"So, you forgive us?" Jason asked looking at my stuffed face then to the cookies that is almost halfway empty. I pretended to think as I tapped my finger on ny chin repeatedly.

"Yep" I said popping the P and continued stuffing more on my mouth.

"Hey. Losers"

I whipped around and saw the one and only famous jock—James Duncan with his goons taling him like a lapdog. You know, Duncan Doughnut like Dunkin Doughnut. Nevermind.

He was wearing a varsity jacket with his hair styled immaculately, rumor hasnit that he's applying mayo on it. I think he's a fan of Big Ed from 90 Day Fiance.James is the vice captain of the football team while Ryder is the captain, James likes attention, well, he is famous after all while Ryder is just a guy who doesn't care about being famous and all even if many people look up at him. All he says is just he just want to play the game.That's what I like about him. Well, not like like bromance, that would've been weird. I mean, like a friend that's all.

James hated Ryder because he said that he was supposed to be the captain but Ryder took it away from him. He didn't accept the fact that Ryder is better than him in playing football. That's why he'd always find time to piss him off but it always doesn't turn out that way.

"Talking to yourself now?" Ryder asked smirking. Jason snickered and James narrowed his eyes at him then turned to Ryder once more.

"I was talking to you asshole and your stupid friends" he snapped looking at us as he crosses his arms. The hallways suddenly became silent as the students let their eyes feast on the battle taking place. You see, this isn't new. There will always be a time of a week that James will try to piss Ryder and people are loving it for the show, but mostly to see James getting his butt kicked.

"Sorry. But you and your goons already got those titles" Ryder countered folding his hands in front of his chest glaring daggers at them. James stepped back, intimidated by Ryder. Psh. Coward. I just continue munching on my food and watched the show with interest. Now I'm craving for caramelized popcorns. But nothing beats my man, cookies.

"Why, are you—

"So hot? It's natural" Ryder interrupted.

"I'm going to—

"Die of jealousy" Jason interrupted.

James looked like he's about to shit on his pants. Now, that will be interesting.

"I'm—

"Freakingly an envious jerk? Yeah. You're right there" I interrupted. What? Ryder and Jason got their chance to. I don't want to be left out duh. James shot glares my way as the students who were looking at us tried to hide their laughs.

"What? Just stating the truth" I said a matter-of-factly as I munch on another cookie, holding the jar with tender care.

"I hate all of you" he growled. Geez, he sounded like a freaking actress on one of those cliche high school movies.

"The feeling's mutual" The three of us chorused then I went back to munching cookies. He looks he's gonna explode any minute now. His face was red with embarassment and anger. I swear I saw smoke coming out off his nose and ears. It's hilarious, really. His nostrils flared and I know he was holding his best not to hit us in the face. Too bad, he can't. Even with those goons he got back there, they're still no match for them. Ryder's father is a judo master, while Jason is a black belter in karate which is pretty cool. Not when I think that I'm the only incompetent one in our group. He he. Well, I learned to make steamed rice at ten.

"You're going to regret this" he said as he whipped around, his goons followed him and looks like their stiffling a laugh. He always says those last words before he leaves. Well, what can I say? He's a drama queen who is also a queen of walking outs.

"Go on. Hide under your mothers' skirt" Jason shouted and I exploded into a fit of laughter.

"Why couldn't he just fucking stop? I really hate that jock" Ryder grumbled.

"Yeah. I hope he gets jock itch" I added after wiping my non-existing tears after laughing. Both of their eyebrows furrowed as they looked at me.

"What's jock itch?" They chorused. I made a face.

"You guys don't know?" I asked incredulously. They just nodded their heads.

"You guys sure you wanna know?" I added. They both nodded hesitantly. I sighed pursing my lips. Well, here it goes.

"Jock itch is a disease that causes the skin near the patootie to itch causing irritation to the victim. If this infection becomes severe it will—

"Okay. Stop. Stop. Enough with that gross details. I might lose my appetite" Jason interrupted rubbing his stomach. I quirked my eyebrows.

"I doubt that" I said.