7- We even slept together

~Ken~

My eyes went wide with surprise as I looked at the person beside me right now. Mia was also in shock but then her face contorted into a frown. Ryder and Jason stopped midway with their fight and now looked like a statue. The person seems to notice our expressions and snapped her fingers.

"So, what'cha doing?" Daniella asked as she looked at the three of us. All of us stopped from gawking at her and went back to what we were doing. Mia played with her salad, Ryder and Jason didn't say a word and just stared at their trays. I was suddenly aware of Daniellas' gaze expecting for an answer.

"N-Nothing" I choked out and pretended to eat my food with interest.

Nothing, huh?

My brain countered.

Whatever. I was mind-blocked. I don't know what to say!

I scanned my eyes around the cafeteria as suddenly everything went to silence. All of them were gawking at us or should I say, to Daniella. Some mouths were hanging open. Some stopped midway in their make out session. And some even stopped midway chewing their food. Fudge. I looked away from their eyes and shifted in my seat. Daniella must have noticed my discomfort and looked around. She frowned and glared at everyone.

"Mind your own business, people!" She shouted and the look on their faces was hilarious. It was between shocked to terrified. Everyone continued what they were doing but I knew their attention was still centered to us.

"So, babe, how's your day?" Daniella suddenly asked. I looked at her and was shocked as she was looking back at me. I choked on my food and nearly threw it at Ryder and Jason's shocked faces. I quickly grabbed my water bottle and gulped a lot of its content.

I turned to look at her again and she was stiffling a laugh, amusement evident in her emerald eyes. My eyes widened and I pointed to myself. She chuckled and just nodded. I was the one she was calling 'babe'?

Who else would it be, stupid?

"Um, fine?" I half-questioned not looking in her eyes. I know that my face is crimson red right now that you'll mistake me for a tomato with a body.

"I thought you were not close" Ryder half-whispered. I glared at him and continued to eat my food. Daniella suddenly draped her shoulders towards my mine. I flinched and gulped.

"Didn't you tell them? We even slept together last night" she stated and I choked on my food, again. I quickly grabbed the water bottle and drank its contents to relive my throat.

"Um, that was mine" Jason suddenly declared and I just didn't mind him. Thank God. He hadn't drank from it.

Right now, the more important thing is that everyone's wide eyes was on me, all of their mouth hanging widely open almost touching the ground. I even think someone fainted. Then the bell rang and i sighed feeling relieved. One by one, everyone went back to their senses and went away but it took a little while. Geez. Is it really that impossible?

Daniella removed her arms from mine and she stood up.

"Well, looks like hell's gonna start again. I'll be going. Bye, babe" she said and placed a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widened and my cheeks reddened.

Double shock. I think I might faint.

She then walked away leaving me gasping. I touched my cheek where she had placed a kiss.The three of them looked at me with eyebrows raised. I noticed Mia's face was set into a frown.