20- The Dieggy

~Daniella~

I looked at Ken and his friends who were gawking at the sorroundings of the beach. Ken's mouth were hanging wide open as his eyes scanned the beach. I cleared my throat to get their attention. Ken immediately stood straight and closed his mouth as he looked at me, embarassment clear in his face.

"So do you like it?" I asked.

"Yes. I love it!" He exclaimed excitedly and I just grinned.I turned to Ryder and Jason to ask them but they were already gone racing to the water.

"Well. I guess that's a yes" I chuckled as I watch them splash water to each other. I inhaled the salty air and relaxed.

"Hey Ella!"

I snapped my heads towards the familliar voice and saw Diego running towards me. He held out his arm and engulfed me into a bone crushing hug.

"I miss you so fucking much!" He exclaims as he tightens the hug. Guys, I am really running out of air here.

"You're killing me, idiot!" I protested as I wiggled free. I punched him playfully as soon as he let's go.

"Aw. I just miss you so so damn much" he says dramatically waving his hands in the air and placing it in his hands.

"Psh. That's just you saying 'let's eat. Where are the foods?'" I countered rolling my eyes. Someone cleared his throat and then proceeded to coughing exageratedly. I turned towards Ken and gave him a blank look. What's wrong with him?

"Um. S-Sorry. My throat just got itchy" He explains rubbing his throat.

"Who's this? Your pet?" Diego asks and Ken coughed loudly once more.

"I am not anyone's pet" Ken states scowling at him. Wow. I'd never saw him act like this before. Diego glared at him and I placed myself between them stopping them from pouncing at each other.

"Guys. Stop it, okay? Diego he's my friend. Ken this is Diego. Diego this is Ken" I interrupted motioning to them consecutively as I introduced them. I looked at Diego and motioned them to shake hands. He grunted but held his arm out. I looked at Ken and raised my eyebrow.

"What?" He asks pouting. I rolled my eyes and motioned to Diego's held out hand. He shrugged but took it.

"Aw!" Ken suddenly shouted as he withdraw his hands from Diego's. I looked at Diego and glared.

"What? I didn't do anything" He shrugged. Ken scowled and faced him

"You ugly giant!" Ken yelled.

"Wimp!" Diego countered moving closer to him.

"Ogre!"

"Who are you calling ogre?!"

"You of course! Ogre! Ogre!"

"Boys" I mumbled and rolled my eyes.
"Hey Ken----whoa, whoa--who's this ogre?"

I looked at Jason who were pointing at Diego. Ryder were wearing this horrified face.

"See?" Ken teased knowingly at Diego. Diego grunted and faced Jason and Ryder who looks like their gonna piss himself. They both gulped and looked at me for help.