The Story of the Legend Chapter 28

Start from the beginning

Amari shook her head. "I do and I want to. I care about Chol and his safety just as much as all of you guys do. Besides, I don't want you doing anything rash". She pointed at Su Hyun, making Chol chuckle. Su Hyun smacked him on the back of his head, making Chol groan in pain and rub the spot that was smacked with his hands. Amari chuckled at the two of them.

"Alright, we will drop you off. Just wait while we get ready". Su Hyun demanded Chol.

Chol shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Amari and Su Hyun had taken showers and gotten dressed, though of course not together. Amari went first, since Su Hyun insisted that she would. Unfortunately, she didn't have a new pair of clothes with her, so she had to wear what she previously wore the night before, which consisted of a thin strapped black, v neck tank top and black skinny jeans with with pre made ripped up holes in them, green sneakers and green camouflage hoodie.

Su Hyun had to dress professionally, since he was going straight to work after dropping off Chol. He wore a black suede suit and black dress shoes, kind of matching with what Amari was wearing.

Chol felt really embarrassed being dropped off in his uncle's McLaren P1 LM. It felt like Su Hyun and Amari were his rich parents dropping him off at school in the morning. He sunk in the back seat of the car, trying to disappear from the gazes of his fellow peers. Amari felt slightly embarrassed as well, but hers wasn't coming until the two of them got to work.

"Get the hell out my car, you brat". Su Hyun said, unlocking his car doors.

"Oh shut the hell up". Chol said gathering up his belongings and opening the car door, stepping out and slamming it shut.

"Watch it kid! I love this car more than I love you. It costs more than your life". Su Hyun told him, checking it for any scratches.

Amari chuckled at Su Hyun and nudged him the shoulder, making Su Hyun stop immediately what he was doing. He was the same way when the two of them first met when he almost ran her over with this very car. It all seemed like a long time ago now.

As Su Hyun drove off, Amari noticed a group of familiar boys ganging up on Chol. They were the same boys that she saved Chol from the first time the two of them met. She eyed the situation suspiciously, before she was forced to turn around and look ahead of her.

Now it was Amari's turn to be embarrassed as Su Hyun drove up to the hotel. Many of her colleagues were staring at her in disbelief while the customers were staring in shock. Now it's her turn to slide down the leather seat, trying to disappear from the gazes of everyone. They definitely were thinking that something was going on between the two of them. There was, but not everybody needed to know that.

Su Hyun chuckled as Amari tried to hide her face from everyone as he pulled into his parking space. She was being so adorable.

"Everyone is going to find out eventually". He told her, turning off his car.

"I know, but I wasn't ready now, but I guess it's too late". Amari sighed, sitting back up.

"You can hold my hand, if it will make you feel better". He teased her.

Amari caught the teasing and rolled her eyes, before agreeing to it, catching him off guard.

"If I'm going to be embarrassed, so are you". Amari told him, interlocking her fingers with his.

Su Hyun's heart raced again as he felt and enjoyed the warmth of her hand in his.

"I could never be embarrassed being seen with you". He told her, making her heart race and cheeks flush.