Meeting up

Jack's POV

The person gripped my wrists and pulled me closer to their face I could feel their hot breathing and anger beneath them. The lights came on and I finally saw it.

"...Mark?" His hair was still his usual black haired color his face as got more ...better looking he had a not so much of a beard maybe just a scruff. I couldn't really describe him. he has gotten so much- different.
He's alive.
A bit taller than me with that also.
I felt happiness and relieved. But that changed when I remember that he disappeared without a word.

"Mark! You bastard where have you been all these years!" Mark just glared at me and smacked me hard in the face. He loosen his grasp on my wrists just so I can fall on the floor. I winced at the pain and rubbed my cheek. He walked around me to point he stared down at me.

"Where have I been in the pass years? Ridiculous." That made no sense to me. I sat up and looked up at him.
What's his problem?

"What was that for?! What did I do?! And where are we?!" Mark just chuckled sarcastically and squatted down next to me.
"Want me to answer that?" He said sarcastically.
"Fucking hell! YES!"
He shook his head and smacked me across my face hard again. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to resist my anger. I shot a glare at him while he had anger in his eyes.

"Remember the day that I went 'missing'?" I nodded my head.
"And you remember the day you went with Signe?!" I shook my head knowing I was guilty for doing what I did.  Don't tell me he knows.
"Well, Mr.Mcloughin I saw what happened. I followed you that day. I saw what happened I saw it all you fucking cheater! 'I don't cheat' my ass!
I was taken by the police before I could even get you and I planned something-!" Anger started boiling in him I could hear it in his voice. He started twitching his left eye and let out a deep breath.
He chuckled to himself and stood straight up walking away from me.

"Oh, Jack. You just don't know. I'm going to make this short. You cheated. You lied. I didn't disappear. I was captured. I'm in jail. For a few more years. You are here with me. And I want my revenge."
I'm in jail?
Fuckkk
"I told them to put you in the same room with me just so this could be easier...Some person you are. How could you cheat on the person who you lost your virginity to?"

We both sat in silence for a while. I hate to admit it but, Mark was right.
I did lie and cheat. But he has no rights to slap me.
"Well...How could you spy on me? It's like you didn't trust me."
Mark smiled and just turned to look at me.

"Yeah, okay I didn't trust the guy who cheated. Lets put it at that."
He's making me feel like I'm the bad person here...Am I?
I gave up on trying to getting to reason with him and try to win this 'fight'.

"I'm sorry Mark. Okay? I didn't mean to cheat on you with Signe...if it make you any happy she died after we had a argument. I do miss her now I'm single.." Mark cocked an eyebrow and walked closer to me.

"YOU STARTED DATING HER?!"
Oh god I fucked up.

"N-No! Well- Yes! But-" --

"Oh. My. God."

"Wait! You're not understanding!"

"WHAT AM I NOT UNDERSTANDING?! YOU CHEAT ON ME AND THEN WHEN I GO 'MISSING' YOU GO OUT AND DATE THE PERSON YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH?!" He rose his voice at me making anger within me.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! YOU WENT MISSING AND I GAVE UP LOOKING FOR YOU! THERE'S A THING CALLED MOVING ON MARK!" I huffed and leaned my back on the bottom bunk while crossing my arms across my chest.

"You don't move on if your partner isn't dead Jack." --

"What?! Thats the most dumbest thing I have EVER heard!"

"But, did we break up? Did we ever told each other we were over?"

"No bec-"

"Bullshit Jack. Just bullshit."

"Mark. I see no point of this argument. Signe is dead and this was years ago can you please stop and can we just move on."
Mark rubbed his temples and turned around while looking up, letting out a deep breath.

"No. We can't. Once a cheater is a always a cheater."
He scoffed as he stared at the wall in front of him. I rolled my eyes in such pity. The jail bars opened and soon we heard a announcer.

"Get up prisoners time to eat."

Mark started leaving out of the jail cell as I watched him.
"At least Signe was better than your crazy ass I should've never gotten into an argument with her and we would both be fine right now." I said under my breath as I looked down at the floor.
I stopped hearing footsteps and heard brief silence. It lead me to look up to see Mark was now standing in front of me.

"What did you say?" I shifted uncomfortably and shrugged.

"Nothing."

"Did you say Signe was better than me?"

"No..."

"Don't lie to me."

"Well. I'm spitting out the truth. Signe was better than you. You're just a crazy psycho who liked me through school years and would do anything to just have me. " I shrugged in complete ignorance.
" And you know it's the truth."
Mark stood me up straight and took my arm behind his head. He lifted me up and started carrying me over his shoulder, leaving our jail cell.

Mark threw me in a dark room and walked in with me. He closed the door behind him and cut on a light.
I looked around to see we were in a random room. No windows. No bathroom. No bed. Nothing. Just a light, wall, door, and a concrete floor.

"What is this..?"

"Since you said Signe is better than me. I'm going to show you who is better." He said walking up to me slowly.
"How?! Jesus Christ what happened to you Mark?! Why have you changed?!"

"We are in jail Jack! And in jail you change. I've been here longer than you have..." He stopped right in front of me with a small evil smirk.
"And maybe one day you'll understand."

*****

*Whispers*

I just typed something down so excuse this chapter.
But things should get better.

I hope.