"It"😂

Irene's POV
Seulgi~

With that, Seul stopped putting hickeys all over me and fell to the ground: Ow! My head hurts.

This happened like, five times already. Everytime I tried to help her get up, I'd just end up calling her "daddy" 'cause seriously, she wouldn't move! That's why we always end up like this.

Come on, Seulgi. Get up and get some rest. I offered my hand, still lying down.

'Cause I was so tired like, Seulgi just took away all of my energy! But she's not responding. So, I got up and to my surprise, Seul's nose was bleeding like crazy and she's fucking unconscious!

Shit! Shit, shit, shit, and fucking shit! What have I done!? With so much rush, I managed to carry and lay the helpless bear to our bed. I even managed to put on my clothes and Seul's. Wasting no time, I headed downstairs and got all that were needed to stop the bleeding. After I fixed everything, that's when I felt all the tiredness. Wow, I must've used a lot of adrenaline! And my tummy just growled. Couldn't blame the poor thing 'cause it's almost 1 in the afty and I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet.

I was about to go out when I heard Seulgi panting. Eh? Again? So, I came her way and observed.

Irene, please! She shifted to the other side: Please, don't leave me like this. And she shifted: Please, Irene.

Did Seulgi just dream about me? Did she just call out to me and pleaded me? How come?

Then, her body became tense and she started to whimper: No. Irene, don't leave me.

My poor little bear! I held her hand, hoping to make it stop. And so, it did. She then opened her eyes, breathing heavily.

Are you okay? I asked, holding her hand even tighter.

Seulgi looked at me with knitted brows. Then, she put her gaze on our hands. She even raised it to her eye level and seemed to be looking for something.

Ah! I get it now. So, I showed her my left hand and with that, she hugged me with so much cheer in her voice: You're Irene! And you're my fiancée!

Yup. I patted her back as I reciprocated the hug. I'm indeed your future wife.

Since Seulgi had promised to keep "IRENE IS MY FIANCÈE" in mind, we had always encountered this kind of scenario everytime she'd wake up.

Did you have a bad dream? I asked as I pulled away, still holding her close. You were panting and sweating.

Eh? She looked at me as if everything I said was a joke. I didn't have one tho.

Really?

Yaps. She then nodded as she completely pulled away and stood up. It's all black. Nothing else.

Confused, she stopped for a moment to look at me and put up a smile after: I'll try and make something to eat.

Sure. I, too, smiled. I'll just follow you.

With a smile, she nodded and finally left the room.

But I heard her right. She was panting and she was really calling out to me! How come she'd say that she dreamed of nothing? Wait. Wait, wait, wait, and wait! It's like how she dreamed of Joy! Back in the hospital, she dreamed of Joy, right? But she never said anything about it. Is it possible that she might remember nothing of those dreams? Nightmares, rather?

-

Why? Does it taste bad? Seulgi tasted what's on my plate. It doesn't seem so bad tho.