She knows!?

Did you sleep well?
With a smile, Wendy asked Seulgi as she went out of the room.

Seulgi then nodded as an answer, giving herself a seat in the dining area.

Just wait a little bit. Breakfast will be served in twenty? Wendy even giggled as she prepared their breakfast.

Hey, ughm...Wendy? Seulgi, on the other hand, had a hard time speaking.

What is it, sweetie?

It's ughm...you know, about last night.
She started off with a little doubt.

But Wendy may have misunderstood that doubt: Oh, come on. Don't be shy about it.

Ughm...it's just that...I ughm...

And so, Wendy sat beside her, leaving what she's doing behind. But heck, she's still holding the damn knife!

Hey, just tell me. You don't have to be shy. I'll listen with all my heart!

Deceived by the "old" Wendy, she gladly agreed to state what she's been wanting to. She even practiced everything the whole morning!

But first, promise you won't get mad. Please?

Wendy seemed to sense what she was about to say. Even so, she still smiled as she nodded, gripping on the knife a bit tighter.

With a very deep sigh, Seulgi started off:
I was thinking. Maybe we've been too fast? 'Cause ughm...I kinda ughm...you know, last night was a bit...ughm...it's...

Though she's not yet finished, Wendy hit the table with her free hand: Are you telling me that I didn't do well last night!?

No! Ughm, I mean, no.
But Seulgi's definitely saying a fat lie.

Then, what the hell are you trying to say!?
Wendy even pointed the knife at Seulgi!

She stood up, holding the latter's neck:
You're still into Irene, huh. I'm still not enough, am I right!?

Wendy...I...ughm...

Holding it even tighter, she pointed the knife to Seulgi's face: Am I fucking right!?

Wendy, please.

With a smirk, Wendy turned around, putting her hands on her waist. She even laughed for Pete's sake! Finished, she sighed. She sighed very deeply before facing Seulgi---Seulgi, who's now having a hard time breathing.

And now, we have a smiling Wendy...an innocent Wendy, going back to her seat: Litsten carefully, okay? You know, babe...you made a promise, right? I set them free, I leave them alone and you go with me. You!

She straighten up, closed her eyes, and exhaled as she opened them: I mean, you...you do everything I say. I can do whatever I want to you. You said that, right?

She finished it up with a pout:
That's what you promised me, right?

Reminded of another mistake she did, Seulgi just nodded with defeat. But I don't know. She also nodded with rage?

So, you better stop complaining or else those pests..! and god, she just stabbed Seulgi on the thigh!

Pushing it deeper, she said: Those pests will pay! You understand?

Although it's seen that Seulgi was in pain, Wendy would push it even deeper as long as she didn't hear an acceptable answer.

And so, Seulgi continuously nodded as she continuously said "yes".