I like being with you.

Seulgi's POV
I really can't forget her. My mind is clouded by her images. Her eyes, nose, lips are so clear in my head. Am I enraptured by those stares?

It can't be...but she's the only one in my whole life who's made me feel this way. Must I be in love? I can't be. I shan't.

Maybe she's just new to me. But no, every stranger that I've met my whole life have never made me feel this way.

Then, maybe it's just an infatuation. Well, she's indeed a goddess. It isn't bad, right? It's not like infatuation transforms into love, right?

I was startled by a loud slam on my table: Yah! Seulbear!

Yah! Jinja! You stupid ostrich! I slightly hit Jeongyeon as I held onto my chest.

HAHAHAHAHA! She held onto her stomach. IF.ONLY.YOU.COULD.SEE.YOUR.FACE. ,pointing at me.

I just stared at her with a yea-yea-laugh-all-you-want-and-you'll-die-later look.

She stopped and sat on the chair in front of my table: Ey~ why are you so serious? What were you thinking about?

Nothing important.

Really? She went closer to my face. You're thinking about her, aren't you?

And so what if I really was?

She then smiled and leaned on the chair: Ey~ "not so important" yea?

I swear this teasing ostrich will get it.

And I swear 2.0 I heard something from the comfort room inside my office.

Ughm, Jeongyeonah, let's go outside. It's late. Besides, it's getting hot in here. I said nervously as I loosened my tie.

While heading outside, she teased again: Ey~ even when just talking about her, you get all...

I covered her mouth, not wanting her mouth spill something unsafe.

She forcefully removed my hands: Yah! What were you doing, you stupid bear!

Hush! Hush! You stupid ostrich! I guess my nervousness was obvious 'cause she just looked at me with a why-do-you-look-like-you've-seen-a-ghost look.

CLICK

Yah~ jinja. My husband and my favorite child are so cute!

Thank god she came!

I ran to her: Eomma bunny! I trapped her in a bear hug.

Why is your son so weird, Bunny-ah? Jeong asked Nabongs as she walked towards us.

Son? I see no son, here. I acted innocent and all, still hugging Nayeonnie. She just chuckled while patting my head.

Ey~ Jeong just sighed after.

By the way, Seulbear... we broke the hug ...do you mind sharing your office with Ms. Bae?

Wait, what? Is this for real now? But why? Now's not the right time tho! And it'll always be a wrong time!

I acted as calm as I could: No, but why is that?

Jeong mumbled: Psh! Acting calm when talking about her while in reality, she can't even keep calm just thinking about her.

Well, I heard it but let's hope no other than us three heard it clearly.

Ow! She said while rubbing her arm which was hit by the bunny.