Kang Joohyun.

Irene's POV
Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon! Why do you look like that?

I asked this ostrich 'cause she literally looked like she wanted to go to the comfort room lol.

Duh? I just got weird texts consecutively, like, they're so weird as heck!

She then shrugged with her phone as she showed that irritating "duh face" of hers.

What te-texts?
Seulgi may be in this state but she's one hella gossiper!

First, from Yeri:
/ Yah! You didn't tell me that you knew. So, to make up for it, buy me 5 gallons of ice cream. I'll eat 'em after dinner, so...7pm? If you come on time, I'll share a scoop. /

Then, Nabongs:
/ Yeri and I already went home 'cause she really needed to. And you didn't tell me what you knew! I'm pissed, Yoo Jeongyeon! I.AM.SO.PISSED. So, if you want to stay in my life, go and buy me 4 gallons of ice cream! Bring it home at 7. Don't you dare come late if you want me to thank you! /

So..? What's so wi-weird about it?
Why is Seulgi so cute!?

Seriously, Kang? Seriously? First of all, Yeri's in a crisis right now. She should be fucking mad or something! But she just asked me to buy 5 gallons of ice cream to make up for not telling her. Second, Nayeon is more pissed than Yeri is and she's asked me to buy 4 gallons for me to stay in her life! So, I have to buy 9 gallons of fucking ice cream. If I deliver them on time, Yeri would share one scoop! ONE.SCOOP.SEUL. And Nayeon? She'd just thank me for it! Are they in some sort of freakin' conspiracy!?

Ey~ it's not weird tho. They're just te-taking advantage of the situation. Haha. Seulgi's laugh is so cute!

Well, she can't laugh that hard 'cause she may hurt herself, you know.

Kang Seulgi! I swear, once you recover, you'll surely get it. Jeong warned with her "pissed face", pointing her fist to Seul.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Aaaaand the two stopped "fighting" and looked at me like I did something weird.

Hahahaha...ha...what?

Why the hell are you laughing? - Jeong
You're cuter when you laugh. - Seul

Shit. They said those at the same time but heck, Seulgi! Why do you have to say that!? Like, can you hear my heartbeat!? Of course you don't, but yea hehe.

Lol your haha your face!
And yep, Jeong's laughing with all her might.

Yah! Her face is perfect. Look at your face, Jeongstrich HAHAHAHAHA!

Gosh, Seul! You don't remember me yet you're cheesy lines are so on point! Plus, your laugh is so sweet.

Jeong then stopped and looked at her phone. She looked shocked? It seemed like she couldn't believe what she saw.

Why? What is it?

Seulgi just nodded while pouting. Cute!

I got a text from Mr. Bae:
/ Hey, Jeongyeon? Wendy wants you here, too. It's so frustrating 'cause I thought I was the only one she wanted to talk to. But now, she says she won't speak unless you come. Do you mind? Thanks. /

And just like that, the atmosphere changed. It became tense. Seulgi? I could tell that her eyes were full of fright yet again.

Jeongyeon, on the other hand, gave her a reassuring smile and held her shoulder: Hey, I'll be fine.