Just hold on.

No One's POV
Sit here. I'll fix your wounds.
Wendy led Seulgi to the living room.

Stay still, okay?
She even giggled as she kissed Seul's forehead.

And so, she carefully cleaned Seulgi's wounds. She put the band aids where they should be and the bandages on her---well, more like, all over her.

While Seulgi? She's just sitting there, letting Wendy do what she must. She's just sitting there, waiting for a miracle to happen. She's sitting there, thinking how could Wendy turn into someone she could never imagine.

Seulgi was just letting Wendy do what she must with her mind clouded by Irene; just like the first time they met. The only difference was, her nightmare had come to life while her dream had stayed only a dream.

There. Finished! Wendy even did a little dance as she patted Seul's head: What a good girl.

Seulgi thought, "What the hell?" but what could she do? Well, she could either break another promise or finally fulfill it. And choosing between the two meant choosing between life and death.

But to her, either way is pushing herself to death.

What do you want to eat, babe?

Again, she thought, "Who the hell are you to call me babe!?" but couldn't say it.

I'm talking to you tho.
Wendy stomped like a kid.

And so, Seulgi just shook her head.

You don't want to eat!?
And there, Seulgi was slapped!

As soon as Wendy spotted those little tear drops, she immediately kneeled in front of Seulgi to wipe them away.

Oh, I'm so sorry, baby. You see, I just don't like it when I don't get an answer.

And so, Seulgi thought, "Oh, I'd rather get slapped than to be called baby by you!" But, she kinda felt guilty when she saw how sincere Wendy's eyes were. And now, she's confused.

"What am I supposed to feel, Wendy?"
"Should I judge you?" "Should I resent you?" "Or should I pity you?"

So, what do you want to eat?
And with that genuine smile, it's like she's with the same old Wendy.

So, she tried to speak even though it wasn't as easy as blinking: Whatever...you want.

Really? Then, I better cook right now! Wait for me here, okay? You can sleep, if you want. I'll just wake you up. Wait for me!

With such excitement in Wendy's voice, she finally figured out what she was feeling the whole time ---pity. Then again, she put the blame on herself.

Wendy...I'm so sorry. I caused you this.
Her tears fell as she whispered her silent apology.

-

Say aah~
Wendy put the spoon in front of Seulgi's mouth.

And so, Seulgi took it. As soon as she tasted the food, she really wanted to spit it out but "Wendy's eyes...they're so genuine," she thought.