Rant. 32 (No F'n Support)

I Guess I'm on one tonight. Maybe I'm reaching for the stars, if ya catch my drift.  Giggles.

Anyway.... I learned that I had a fucking spy on here!  Can you believe that shit!  Someone I know made a dummy account just to read my shit.

I bet your wondering "Well what wrong with that?"

Not a damn thing.

Expect he did it to b nosey. He didn't give a fuck about what I was writing. Only if I wrote about it.  Still guessing?

My husband.

In his head, he thinks that me even mentioning him is like sooooooooo disrespectful.  Fuck him. How's that for disrespect?

You know it really sucks to be married to someone that does not enjoy reading or writing.  It really does. Like I get so pumped if I get a vote or a comment. I'm all like(Hell yea I got another read) Or (Score) there's another vote!

Nothing like trying to share a moment with someone that gives not one fuck. Not even half a fuck. Its the expected,"Oh that's nice."

Huh? That's it?  Just nice?

Like when I went back and edited my two stories.  I compressed them.  I didn't really delete any chapters or anything. I just reworked it so that each chapter was longer. Sometimes I'd only feel like writing a page. LOL. Chap 89. 400 words.

Eh...

Anyway, I did not know that because I deleted and moved the Chapters that I would lose every vote,comment,read for that particular section.

I lost allot. On my one story I lost half of my votes,comments and reads. So now its like 12 thousand reads or something.

Whatever. The point is that I cried. Yes, a bitch sheds tears every now and then.  It was/is so important to me. Of course we write for ourselves... yet its lovely to know that people actually enjoy your work.

Like I so have not won the popularity contest on here. Like my shit does not have a trillion reads. I'm not in the top shit.

Yet... that does not mean that I will ever stop. With that being said,it really really hurt me to lose all that I did. It took me a year to finish "Running Her Mouth"

Right now its at 26 thousand reads or so. It was cut in half. I lost over one hundred comments. Do you have any idea how bad that pissed me off?  We all know how hard it is to get a comment.

So.. there I was totally miserable and he was so blase about it.

Here's the thing. One day I walked into the dining room.  (That's his area)  I happened to see a tab open (Wattpad) I said hey.. what are you doing on wat?

Of course he said nothing.

I started to think..omg how sweet!  He's reading my stuff!

Yeah...naw.

This fucker created an account. Just to spy on my rants. Just to see if I said anything about him.

That's literally the only reason. It was then that I recalled seeing his (Screen name) before.

Like he confessed to commenting on my shit, then deleting it after I responded to him in a not so nice way.

I said "Why the fuck were you attacking me then?"

He said "I wasn't"

You just don't let go.

The shock of finding out that you are going back and forth with your own damn husband is...

Ah.. fuck him. If he has made another acct.

YES THIS IS ABOUT YOU. FUCK YOU AND NO YOU WON'T BE GETTING ANY ASS TONIGHT!

(I did block his other acct.)  The least you could do is read my shit, for real. At the minimum support me.

I hope you are embarrassed.

-Eve