12 - Japanese Festival

(To apologise for posting the previous chapter late, we're posting this chapter early!! We also do not own the background used in the Chapter Cover!)

[Blooming Flower of the New World from The Great Ace Attorney - Hope]

Saturday night...The moon glowed ethereally from its perch in the middle of the inky night sky. Nearby, the low drone of the hustle and bustle set a cheerful yet mystical mood as the paper lanterns swayed elegantly in the night breeze.

"Uwah, everyone looks really cool!" Kasumi jumped excitedly in her clogs, dressed to the nines in a beautiful new kimono. "Where are Anastasia-chan and the Hibari siblings though? I also don't see Dino-nii..." The brunette muses, turning around continuously as she hoped to catch a glimpse of her friends.

"Ah, gomen, were you waiting long?" A smooth voice entered the ears of the small group, consisting of Takeshi, Hayato, Tsuna, Reborn and Kasumi.

"Happy New Year! You look really nice, Anastasia-chan!" Kasumi excitedly remarked as she admired the detailed black kimono which her friend wore, which was embroidered with magnificent red roses and golden leaves, along with a unique design of a multicoloured metal butterfly attached to her red obi. Meanwhile, a pair of pompoms with blue sakura petals were fastened into her black hair.

 Meanwhile, a pair of pompoms with blue sakura petals were fastened into her black hair

[Not our pic. Credit to the wonderful owner! Picture found on https://www.pinterest.com/pin/639440847073018353/?nic_v2=1a5rqzz34]

"Fufufu, you look beautiful too, Kasumi-san. Happy New Year," Anastasia giggled lightly, admiring the pretty pink kimono her friend was wearing with multi-coloured petals and stars dotting it. Similar to Anastasia, she had pompoms with sakura blossoms decorating her brown hair that had been tied into two adorable pigtails, except the flowers were pink. A fluffy white neckband was draped over her shoulders to keep her warm, while her black obi was decorated with little spherical stones in the colour of the planets in the galaxy, strung up with multicoloured string.

 A fluffy white neckband was draped over her shoulders to keep her warm, while her black obi was decorated with little spherical stones in the colour of the planets in the galaxy, strung up with multicoloured string