Omake: Shenanigans of the Thinkers' Panel 2!

Anastasia was a female student in Namimori, specifically one with a mission. What was the mission, you ask? To infiltrate Tsuna's class because that was where all the action happened and Anastasia had also heard of the infamous Thinkers' Panel set up in Tsuna's class through the grape vine and she was determined to be a first hand witness.

Anastasia stopped before the fated door, and quietly slides it open. The class was noisy, people chattering with one another. So this was how the seniors looked like, completely disorganised and disorderly compared to the twelve year olds, who were trying desperately to be adults. She casually took a seat beside Takeshi, smiling at the baseball star whom she could confidently call a friend, especially at pranking. Who knew the cheerful Takeshi had such a cruel humour? Anastasia supposed the statement that humans learn something new everyday was accurate.

"Wait, isn't this my seat?" The random senior stops at the front of the desk, disgruntled, "Who are--"

"Hey, just give the seat to her. You have to be a gentleman, right?" Takeshi smoothly interjected as he manipulated the random classmate to another empty seat. Anastasia shoots him a grateful look.

"Right, class is starting," Nezu-sensei (How has he not been fired yet?) sauntered into class, although the intimidating effect was unfortunately ruined by the wary look he kept glancing at the five "judges" behind.

"Psst, Anastasia, what are you doing here?" Hana whispered, for once breaking her code of conduct of being completely focused on the lesson.

"I decided to find a class more intellectually stimulating. Also, because I was bored... And I wanted to see the Thinkers' Panel at work," Anastasia replied.

Hana nodded before she relayed the message to the rest, with Chikusa giving Anastasia a "look". Nearby, Ken snickered at her answer and Takeshi laughed behind his hand.

Tsuna stared blankly at the crazy group, why was he friends with these bunch of insane, rule breaking maniacs again?

"Aha! You there, come up to the board and answer this question!" Nezu-sensei crowed as he caught sight of the group of students at the back who were not paying attention. A malicious grin was etched on his face as he gestured rather rudely towards the newest addition of the Thinkers' Panel, and therefore the weakest to Nezu-sensei, Chikusa. Nezu-sensei snickered, the question on the board was probability, something that would only be covered when the students were sixteen... Although the question itself, was actually university level.

The bluenette sighed as he lazily rose from his seat and made his way to the front. The Thinkers' Panel and co. smirked wildly at some inside joke, not caring that one of their own had been thrown to the sharks? Or had he?

"Here, it's done," Chikusa mildly placed the chalk down on the side of the blackboard within a minute, leaving Nezu-sensei wide eyed and confused, spluttering.

"But... But... That's impossible! This is a university level question!" Said teacher stumbled over his own words, hands trembling from shock.

"The question is as follows: A prince is equally likely to sleep on any number of mattresses from six to eight;
on half the nights a pea is placed beneath the lowest mattress. With only six mattresses, his sleep is always disturbed by the presence of a pea; with seven a pea, if present, is unnoticed in one night out of five; and with eight his sleep is undisturbed despite an offending pea in two nights out of five.
What is the probability that, on a given night, the prince's sleep was undisturbed? Now, to answer the question...

"

"And that's how you do it," Chikusa finished promptly as he placed the chalk back down onto the table after his brief explanation.

Everyone in class gawked at the bespectacled boy, while Utau and Anastasia simply started snickering at the back of the class.

"B-B-B-But...!" Nezu-Sensei was at a complete loss for words.

"B-B-B-But Nezu-Sensei," Utau mocked by mimicking the teacher's speech, "You gave a University Level Question to a bunch of middle school students. Doesn't that seem illogical? Unless you were planning to embarrass Chikusa in the first place."

"As a teacher, you suck. Period," Hayato added with a bored gaze, but Anastasia could see the mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"Nezu-Sensei, you really are taking this too far. Isn't this breaking the Teacher's Conduct?"

Everyone stared at Kyoko in shock. She was smiling, but the dark aura surrounding her was more than a little obvious. Even Anastasia felt a chill go down her spine.

But then tension completely fell apart when Utau suddenly slammed both of her legs onto the table, pointed at the Old Goat Teacher and shouted in Chinese with a grin plastered on her face, "炒鱿鱼啊* (chao you yu ah) !"

Anastasia could feel a giggle come up in her throat, and she pressed her lips together to force her laughter down. But what made it even harder to keep it down was when Hana suddenly burst out guffawing at Utau's words.

"PFFT-HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, Utau...!"

Everyone stared at the laughing girl in shock. Hana was laughing. The always-serious Hana was laughing. The always-serious Hana who took no nonsense from anyone was laughing.

But it didn't stop there. What freaked everyone out was when someone suddenly flashed past the classroom windows and loud, maniacal laughter could be heard down the corridor. Now, anyone would have said that the laughter was probably Utau's if not for the fact that she was currently in class.

So who could that person be...?

"That laughter sounds like Elmo from Sesame Street..."

Tsuna could only stare in complete shock as if his soul was starting to fade from his body. What the heck is wrong with everybody today?!