update (please read)

hello, my loves! it's me, your local loser, b. okay, so i know it's been a while, so how's everyone doing? i know this isn't a real update, but that's coming here in a few minutes, i promise! i haven't forgotten about this story, I've been really busy, let me explain.

i'm about to start my freshman year of college in about two weeks, so i've been really busy with trying to move into my apartment. aaaaaaand i've had some issues with the math class i'm supposed to be taking and my university won't let me take the class i'm supposed to be in. they're trying to send me back to precalculus when i'm supposed to be in calculus ii????? it's total bullshit.

anyway, i'm not here to complain. i'm here to give an update as to why I've been so absent lately.

enough excuses, i hate being that person. so, here is me saying that la lune is back and i will hopefully be able to get on a schedule of updating this story.

i'm in the process of moving into an apartment. currently i'm on my own with my dog, so hopefully i'll be able to update like i used to, many years ago lmao when i was nothing but a lowly freshman in high school.

okay, my roundabout way of trying to get my words put on paper, er digital paper. anyway, i'm back, i'm back. hopefully i'll get back to updates. I've said the same thing over and over, gosh i hate myself. anywhozits, i'm going to leave before i make myself look even more stupid than I already do.

byeeeeeeeee

~ b

ps please enjoy this gif of dan dancing. it's absolutely beautiful.