Chapter 2: The Almighty Powers

The cool breeze whipped around us as we stepped outside. My hair flew around my face as if the wind knew what trouble would be stirred here in the night. I stepped out further into the alley, letting the darkness cloak me, surrounding me like an old friend. The demon inside me stirred waiting to be unleashed and the silent battle that raged inside grew louder as I worked to tame the beast within. I turned around to look at the three witches. Crossing my arms over my chest I watched as they looked around themselves anxiously before meeting my gaze. "Tell me what you would like to see first." I said to them.

Paige stepped forward, a look of confidance plastered onto her face as she spoke. "Show us your whitelighter powers" she said. I nodded my head "very well" I inhaled deeply before allowing my body to be surrounded by the tinkling blue lights that came whenever I orbed. I orbed behind Paige "boo!" I said quietly. She jumped slightly before turning around to scowl at me. I reached my hand out towards hers. "May I?" She nodded and I grasped her hand tightly, using a small blade in my pocket I cut a small gash in her palm. She winced and I looked up at her apologetically "Im sorry" I said before placing my hand oveh her wound and letting the gllowing yellow light appear, healing her.

When I pulled my hand away the cut was gone and there was a look of astoundment on Paige's features. I gave her a small smile before walking around the rest of the group and looking between Piper and Phoebe. Piper spoke up next, watching me carefully as she brushed some of her long hair away from her face. "Show us your wiccan powers" I nodded and stepped back away from the group. Allowing power and strength to enter my voice I told them "I have the power to control the elements."

Pipers face stayed a composed mask and I readied myself for the wave of adrenaline that was bound to come. I kneeled down onto the ground and placed the palms of my hands over the surface of the street. "Earth" I quietly said. I closed my eyes and concentrated, letting images of what I wanted to happen flood my mind. Soon enough the ground beneath us began to shake. I opened my eyes and looked up as green vine-like roots began to explode from the concrete, twisting and turning to make the shape of an arch way above where I was standing.

Completely focused, I walked over to the left side of the arch way and touched it with my index finger. "Fire" I commanded. The roots erupted into flames, filling the dark night with a blazing glow. A smile bloomed across my face as the fire spread from one side of the arch to the other. As it burned brightly I waved my hand over it, calling to water as I did. The flames went out instantaneously, leaving behind charred, brittle branches. Finally, I raised my hands above my head and called wind. I heard the waves of wind whip around us and before it could blow away the ashes that was left of the arch I raised my palm "Energy" I said calmly. As if I hit a switch, golden light engulfed me, creating a protective shield around me from the ashes and wind. As I lowered my hand, the wind stopped and my shield came down, leaving me face to face with the Charmed Ones.

"Energy isnt an element" Piper stated. I gave her a small smile. "Energy is what runs through us and around us. It controls the entire universe and both worlds of good and evil, so then it actually is indeed an element." She crossed her arms over her chest in diamay and a smug smile crept over my face.

Finally I looked towards Phoebe. She watched me with uncertainty and I saw Cole place a reassuring hand over her shoulder. "Go ahead" I whispered loud enough for her to here over the space between us "ask me." She took a deep breath before she spoke, her voice comong out shakier than her sisters. "Show me your Demonic powers"

This is it. Whatever happens now decides your fate. Keep calm. just keep calm. The beast within stirred restlessly, and I inhaled and exhaled a few times to keep my composure. I looked at them with as much confidance and steadiness as I could muster, speaking slowly. "For my demonic powers I can Blink, throw energy balls  and shift into my demonic form. But my strongest demonic power is to copy myself, I inherited that from my father. I also have the power of conjuring items, though whether that is a demonic power or wiccan power is beyond me." They watched me steadily and I slowly began to unleash the beast within.