one

"listen, just because i allowed you to design my outfit for one day doesn't mean you can dress me up like a stripper going to school." jennie whined endlessly, glancing at her reflection in the mirror.

irene, or joohyun as she was called at home, rolled her eyes. "shut up. i'm older than you! besides, it's legit the same exact things except you're not wearing those disgusting black tights underneath."

"those covered my legs at least!"

"girl, it's your senior year. don't you want to be noticed at least by some people."

"i am noticed. i have several friends."

"they're all female goddamnit. unless you're into girls, then go for it. but you and yoongi were all over it last year."

"stop prying in my life!" jennie yelled, grabbing her hair tie, tying her wavy brown locks into a high pony, before adjusting the tresses.

"i'm gonna' go now."

"you bitch, always leaving me."

"you're pathetic joohyun. always hanging out with your goddamn cousin, who's younger than you by like how many years? fifty?"

"shut the fuck up and leave!"

"woah, who's the hottie?" taehyung heard himself asking with slightly parted lips, glancing down at the girl's legs.

"dunno', she is cute." seulgi approved. taehyung shot her a disgusting look. "go find some other girl to toy with."

"i'm just kidding, lighten up dickhead."

"that looks like jennie." jimin mumbled.

"jennie? like the cute korean from new zealand?" sooyoung gushed.

"she's not new." jimin rolled his eyes. "she's always been here."

"whatever you hoe. i'm going to class." seulgi smirked at jimin before getting up from the bench.

"jimin, since you know her so well, pass me her number would you?"

"you got one look at her ass and you want her number?"

taehyung laughed. "you know that's how i roll."