Murderer

I felt the fear take over my body. "What.. What do you mean?" He took a step back, obviously sensing I was afraid. "Baldi is a liar." I was shaking. "No, he's not." I could hear the fear in my voice. He turned and walked towards his desk. He sat down, looking at me. "You can sit, you know. I won't hurt you." I cautiously walked over to his desk, sitting at the chair in front of it. He sighed. "What has he told you?" I looked at him in confusion. "About what?" He leaned forward on the desk (I think). "What has Baldi told you about his past, about this school, about himself." I thought for a moment. "He cares about me and his students. He was worried about losing his job and all his built up anger caused him to accidentally beat a student to death. Nothing much else really. The principal told me about Playtime." The man appeared to shake his head. He chuckled a bit. "He lied to you, ______________." I cocked my head in confusion. "What did he lie about?" He sat back in his chair. "Baldi didn't "accidentally" kill that student. He did it purposely. He hit him once, and enjoyed it. He enjoyed harming his students. He continued to hit him until the child passed out from blood loss. The child was rushed to the hospital but died shortly after." I leaned back. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "That's not true. The police would have arrested him." The man chuckled once again. "Baldi isn't stupid, dear. As a teacher, he had a list of the students full names, phone numbers, and addresses. He told those kids about that list, and if they told anyone, he would come for them. Of course, them being young children, they believed him."

I looked down at my lap. "What about the parents? They took their kids out of the school. Surely they knew." The man spoke up again. "Wrong again. The students all made up their own stories. They told their parents they didn't like the staff, they were being bullied, etc. Of course, the parents felt bad and took them out." I gripped my knees, looking down at my legs. The man sighed. "Baldi killed more than that one student. Of course, he fabricated a story that the kids were doing it to each other. He milked the Playtime incident. Of course because of that, the parents and police were willing to believe the students were doing it. Of course, none of them ever came forward, thus leaving it a cold case." I slumped in my chair. He told me it was an accident. He told me he lost control. He told me it was only one. I looked up at the mostly invisible man. "What else is he hiding?" The man closed his eye, sighing. "He can't leave the school." I cocked my head in confusion. "I'm sorry?" The man leaned forward on his desk. "He can't leave this building. None of us can. Over the years, Baldi has grown darker, more powerful. His hearing got so well he could hear someone two hallways down opening the door. Something took over Baldi, and its trapped all of us. However, it hasn't trapped you. You need to escape." I looked at him in fear. "I leave every day. Can't I just not come back?" The man nodded. "Of course you can. You can leave and never look back, forgetting about everyone here." I looked down. "But..." I could feel his stare upon me. "But I know you care about Baldi, and you won't just leave. You can try to help him, although I fear it may be impossible."

I looked up at him. "How can I save him?" The man chuckled. "My dear, it won't be an easy thing to do. You can't just jump in and expect him to be saved. What have you been doing in his class lately?" I thought for a moment. "He writes problems on the board and I answer them." Something began to ruffle his hair. I think he's scratching his head. "Oh the board, hm? He's stalling. It appears he doesn't want to harm you either. Listen, by your last day he will make you use those tablets, no question about it. You will get that answer wrong. You need to collect all 7 of his notebooks and try to escape this school. That's how you save yourself. How you save him is up to you." I stood up. I felt weak at the knees, and I was shaking. "Thank you..." I trailed off, not knowing what to call him. He stood up as well. He led me to the door, opening it. I turned to look at him from the doorway. He began to shut the door, but not before saying one last thing. "Just call me... Filename 2."

He shut the door, leaving me shaking in the hallway. Baldi is going to kill me. He's a damn liar and a murderer. Can I save him? Is that even possible? I need to worry about myself right now. I need to worry about how I'm going to survive these last few days.

I made my way down the hallway and back to Baldi's classroom. I'm so nervous. No, I'm terrified. I quietly pushed open the door. Baldi was nowhere in sight. Thank goodness. I stepped inside, quietly shutting the door behind me. I walked up to my desk, sitting down. I just need to pretend I don't know any of this. I need to act the same as I've been acting. J can't allow him to get suspicious.

My thought bubble popped when I heard the door open. I turned around to see Baldi walking in. "I apologize for the long wait, ______________." He turned to me and smiled. Murderer.

"Ready to go?" He perked up. I nodded, getting up. He walked me out of the classroom and to the front doors. I turned to look at him. Child killer. He smiled. "Have a pleasant day, ______________. See you tomorrow." He placed his hand on my shoulder, bending down and kissing me. He held it for a moment before releasing me. I smiled, walking out the front doors. "See you tomorrow!"

______________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in 2 days! I've been trying to draw but hoo boy it's been hectic. Either I can't think of anything, or I can't get anything right.

Aaaaanyways I changed my Instagram username to cheshiredruggie since thats also my Wattpad, Deviantart, and Tumblr username.

Also,I did a redraw of  _Wolfie_Chan s drawing (she's on Instagram go check her out! 💙)

And another thing... If y'all wanna draw my ocs or redraw some of my stuff PLEASE DO I would LOVE to see it! Or just fan art in general! 💙💙

Hope you guys enjoyed! 💙