Chapter - 26 (her)

" Do you really have to go to work? " I ask Christian. Ever since we came back from Italy we spent all of our time together, I moved in with him and the results were very pleasurable.. Technically I still have most of my clothes at my place .He looks like so utterly sexy when he stepped out of the shower. " I am afraid I have to , they can't function without me you know?" he plants a kiss on my forehead. " Well I can't function without you either." I tell him acknowledging the fact that life without Christian is very painful to bear. A shudder at that thought. " Me too..." He brushed his lips against as he pulls me closer , skin to skin just the way I prefer. We quickly dress up together. " Help me with my tie I like it when you do it for me." Christian asked. "My pleasure " I love doing little things like this for him. It makes me happy. We ate our breakfast talking about our business. " What do you think about Cliff gold Corp. ? They want me to work on their next project. They have already sent me a deal, I wanted your opinion. " I ask him, he clearly has a lot of experience in such areas . " You should sign immediately , their company is growing quite large in the market , it will be profitable for you and might get you more attention." Taylor comes in and picks up a suitcase. Christian walks towards the foyer.

 This is my chance, to take him by surprise. " Taylor you can go ahead, Christian will join you in a minute. Christian looks at me intently. " Christian I know this is out of the blue but after last week , things have changed a lot for us, now you let me touch you again and you shared your past with me , I want you to know it means the world to me that you tried to open up to me. What I want to say is ... " I take a deep breath as tears jerk in my eyes " I love you Christian Grey, more than anything , I have loved you and no matter what happens I will keep loving you by showing you how much you mean to me." I link my arms behind his neck and kiss him I can hear the loud thud of his heartbeat , he pushed his tongue as my body burn up in flames. I break it off first , taking a breath. "I have to go before I am tempted to throw you back on the bed." as he walks into the elevator.

"Miss Cassel you have to give up on the plagiarism lawsuit, I'd suggest you to not get into it. When you fight with dogs you end up with fleas, even though you're right, the company may get into dirt. You can meet Miss Lincoln and show her these papers, this way she'll keep her mouth shut." Jacob Williams, my lawyer suggests. I sighed. That woman already wrecked Christian's life and still feels entitled and maybe it's time I show her where she actually belongs. "And even if you get involved with this, the media might drag your personal lives and your past together which is absolutely disastrous ." Jacob said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. He had met with her already so no wonder he feels the same as me.

That woman is like a viper, what if she tries to bring Christian's past and sell it to numerous gossip magazines. The thought itself is nauseating. A nervous sweat trickles down my back even though my office is cool on air condition. No way I can risk such things. I will go with the saying ' Kill 'em with kindness and bury them with your success.' I take the envelope and head out of the office. I finished my deal with Cliffgold Corp and it was delight to speak to their CEO , a man in his fifty's still has a knack of humor as we discussed some terms on Skype.