Chapter- 22 (her)

It's almost midnight in Milan so I decided to spend the night here.
I text him immediately that I have safely checked into an hotel.
Today he's supposed to be back in Seattle. There's no reply. It's afternoon there, maybe he's busy. It's been two days and I haven't heard from him.
I am so bored, I try reading my book but to no avail I can only think about him. What if he has a sub back in there.? Nooooo..... I can't imagine that and Christian will never cheat on me like that. The thought of him with a swimsuit model drives me crazy!
I am out of control. I wish I could seduce him in the most sexy way from here so he would not dare to even think about anyone else but me.
Interesting... I can't do that.
I power up my Macbook and set it on the table and my camera set up on the corner of the room so that I can get a full view of the room.

I do the exact same thing except with lacy underwear and dance seductively to the song. I admit that I am a little drunk but this made me feel good and sexy about myself. I transfer the video to Mac and write the message
'Anticipation is the key to seduction Mr. Grey! This is the Italian package I mentioned. Love. G. X'
I hesitate, this is torture. I can't send him this  he might think that I am a slut!!!!
Before I could press send I got a call from Hailey.
Distracted I try to close the tab..
Shit!!!! I pressed send!!!! Christian is going to be so mad about it! How can I do this?
I checked my email and no reply. What is with him?
"Hello? Jenny? Are you there?"
Hailey asking constantly.
"Sorry I was distracted."
"Look Cassel you go to sleep and then we'll talk later when you reach
Montepulciano."
"Okay, sorry. I'll talk to you later. Bye Hailey."
I had the best pizza and risotto and chocolate chips and rum Gelato.
I can never get enough of Gelato.
I took my pills and put some slow music on my phone and drifted into another world of dreams....

The lush greenery of Tuscany is a site to behold

Tuscany, especially Florence was considered to be the birthplace of the Renaissance and during this time period the country flourished and created some of the most influential and legendary scholars, artists and visionaries the world has seen including Leonardo Da Vinci and Michelangelo.