Chapter - 20 (him)

I can't fucking believe it! She is surrounded by so many cameras and the hall is packed with photographers and cameras and still she managed to cause my throbbing erection. She is effortlessly beautiful. The black suit is stunning, hugging her lustrous curves, her ombre hair tied up in a chignon. I fight back the urge to go across the hall and scoop her in my arms and walk out of this hotel.
For a moment her sapphire eyes searched mine and a burning desire creeps up in my body.
When she texted that flirty message I am out of control, I almost spat my coffee. She is smart and funny and gentle with everyone, most of women at her place would have been a snob with sophisticated attitudes. I can't stop thinking about her.
"Christian what are you doing here?"
I have asked myself the same thing while coming here. I hated the feeling of her body being exposed to stranger's prying eyes.
"I came to pick you up and to celebrate your new found fame."
I kiss her on the forehead, she smells heavenly. She looks at me and asks
"what do you have in mind?"
Oh so many things that will blow your mind. But I keep my face straight without expressing my desire.
"you're in for a surprise Miss Cassel."
As she sits next to me, her sweet smell fills the air pulsating my inhibitions.
Fuck! I want her now! I captured her soft lips and possess her wicked tongue and her response is like a spell holding me onto her. I break it off, I don't want a scene at the back of the car. She seems to be flustered and her cheeks colours into rosy pink.
"Christian, can you take me back to  my place." she asks hesitantly.
"okay, is there something bothering you?" I instruct Taylor as she speaks.
"No, it's just you haven't been to my house yet."
This is a good thing, I like her place.

Her house is well maintained. I wonder how she does it.
"Do you have a housekeeper for maintenance?"
I remove my jacket and tie.
"No, I like to do it myself on weekends.
Organising helps me to focus more on other things, anyways most of the time I have to go to work and travel all the time."
She walks into her kitchen and asks
"Christian, can you pour us a glass of wine while I make some dinner?"
I retrieve a bottle of Barossa valley wine and 2 wine glasses.
She expertly puts on her apron and cuts the duck in a precise manner.
She cuts the vegetables and fries them on a pan. I sip my wine while watching her movements across the kitchen.
" can I help you with anything but I should tell you that I am a terrible cook." She chuckles. "Well Mr. Grey, I am an excellent chef, it comes with the whole Italian package. Can you pass me that plant near the window?"
"plant?" I frown as I pass the tiny plant pot to her.
"it's thyme. It gives a nice minty taste to the duck."
She starts rubbing herbs and spices to the duck and places it in the oven.
I place my hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She makes a cute noise. "Christian, don't, Hmmm.."
I plant kisses along her neck..
" As you wish, Miss Cassel." I turn her around and crush her body into mine.
We sit on the couch and I finally ask her something.
" How did you end up as an entrepreneur?"
"Well, I was a geek with a knack of profitable ideas. I was the top of my class and I was good at managing finances."
I know  briefly about her past, I didn't bother to read her file.
"How did you manage to get into Harvard without your parent's support?" her eyes darkened as she continues.
" I had to do a lot of part time work around the city. My mom was a career woman before my dad left. So after that, she turned into an alcoholic and lost her reputation in the publication industry. So I used most of the savings keeping her in a rehab and a part time caretaker. "
She gulped down her wine and continues." I worked in restaurants, gave tuitions, modelled etc. "
" modelled? For what? " I ask her. That familiar envy took over me.
" only once for sport wear, I was very athletic. " Her expression darkened as pain reflected in her eyes. Which reminded me of her faint scar.
She takes out the duck out of the oven and seared it with duck fat and grilled it. I gather 2 plates on the table. She served it like a professional with sauce and vegetables on the side.
" bon appétit signor Grey."
I take a bite and it's truly delicious. The duck is cooked perfectly.
"this is really good signora Cassel. I wonder what else comes with the whole Italian package. "
She smiled and concentrated on her food.