Chapter - 25 (him)

Genevieve looked so pale and dreaded when I entered the tree house

Genevieve looked so pale and dreaded when I entered the tree house. She was curved into a ball on the sofa , sobbing uncontrollably. Seeing her in pain feels like a dagger in my chest. Out of all people I can relate to her situation . Do something Grey ! She needs you! I go closer to her and pulled her into my arms, she feels so soft against me. She wept as she tried to talk. I hate myself for adding more to her misery earlier today. I give her a glass of water. Her tears still rolling down her red cheeks. I kiss her tears away. She brought her lips closer to mine as she kissed me with a vulnerability, trying to control her sobs. " What do you want My Genevieve?" I asked her.

 "I need you Christian." she whispered As I carry her into the bedroom. It was as if her was specifically programmed to respond to my body and me alone, no one else. She is mine... I kiss her back without reserve, her tongue tangling with mine in a sensual dance of dangerous desires finally unleashed. I felt the increasing urgency of my arousal and looking at her , her sweet lush body nestled against mine I can tell she is turned on too. I pushed her back to the cushioned comfort of the bed. Without any warning she came forward and removed my shirt, Fuck !! her witchcraft on my body as her fingers stroked my arms, her body is up in flames. I shed the last of my clothing . She looks so beautiful in moonlight, her creamy skin against my body encased in my arms. Tonight will be her pleasure. 

Slowly I remove her jeans and t-shirt, I kiss her releasing the agony I had felt earlier in the morning. You are bastard Grey ! Son of a bitch! You have insulted her and used her! Ashamed of the crime I make it my mission to give her the pleasure she deserves . My erection nudging at her intimately as my hands give attention to her breasts. She drew in a sharp little breath as I shaped her through the thin fabric of her lacy bra,  her breathing stalled altogether when I deftly removed her bra as I worship her breasts with my mouth. I am already hard by the response she keeps giving me , mewling my name softly in my ears. I bit her nipple gently and she cried out my name , " Christian... please ....." her cheeks now scarlet red her whole body writhing in response . 

" I want you Genevieve , so badly I can't think of anything else."  She looked down and touched my throbbing arousal. That's it ! Fuck!!! One touch and I feel I just ran a marathon.

She kissed me , her eyes full of passion and emotions unleashed at last. I thrust in her and damn she is so tight against me, driving us both to the edge of ecstasy. She felt better much better than the erotic fantasies I had seen this past week. Their body connected in unison. She trailed her fingers innocently down my back and pressed harder. Why her touch felt so relieving as if her touch is freeing me of my long time fear. She had suffered so much and  I want to protect  her take her far way from her pain. As if she read my thoughts , her mouth curved into an enticing smile. Her orgasm was followed by my own release as I pull her into my arms. She smells like an aphrodisiac, vanilla and hot sex. 

I wake up , suddenly aware of the soft body next to me. She looks so radiant. Her cheeks are rosy pink, a natural blush.She babbled something intelligible and her hands traveled the hard length of my body, as if experimenting she went further down and suddenly her face colored to hot pink. Her eyes burned into mine as if she woke up from an erotic dream . that fact alone gave me a surge of ego and increased my possessiveness towards her.