But everyone's beady little eyes were on me. I could feel it.

I was basically hiding behind Taylor's short frame when a girl of about thirteen came up to us.

"Hi," she said, looking at me. "You're Reese, right?"

"Depends who's asking," I said slowly and narrowed my eyes at her.

"Me, Lexi. I love your videos, they are so funny!" She said. "And your boyfriend is just so cute! I love him." Then she turned to Taylor. "I think you're so funny too! But why did you have suction cups in your-"

"Okay, we're leaving!" Taylor yelled and pulled me away, while I yelled a 'Thanks for watching' to Lexi.

"I though you edited that out!" Taylor shouted at me when we were about five feet away, so I'm pretty sure Lexi still heard us. And anyone else within a twenty foot radius.

"I lied," I stated bluntly.

"Well-"

She was interrupted by another girl who looked about sixteen sating, "You're videos rock!"

"Thanks," I said with a smile. I feel like a celebrity. If only I had some celebrity clothes on....

"You and Declan are dating right?" she asked.

I shook my head, why does everyone think that. All I said was that I wanted to have his babies and that means nothing. Basically."No."

"Oh, really? You two seem... chummy with each other. Well anyways, I love your videos. I Am Addicted," she said.

I gave her a wide smile. "I see what you did there," I said and nodded my head.

She laughed. "Well, I gotta go, but you two are the funniest people on this planet. Seriously." She walked back over to a group of girls who immediately ate her up, probably asking her how it felt to talk to a celebrity.

Because I totally am one now.

"Taylor, we're famous," I said to her.

"No, you're famous," she said. "I will not be caught up in the Hollywood world. Nope. Never."

"Whatever!" I almost screeched. "People are recognizing us on the streets. This is huge!"

"Dude, calm down-"

"I can't calm down, I'm fucking-"

"Hey."

I turned around and saw a boy. He was at least six feet and he was.... beautiful. Too bad he wasn't Declan, though. He had another boy behind him who was eying Taylor like a piece of meat. Quite scary, actually.

"Um, hi," I squeaked.

"You're that girl on YouTube that everyone is talking about right?" He asked.

Everyone was talking about me? Okay, I know I've said this so many times before, but this was the best day of my life.

"I guess so," I stated unsure and messed with the drawstrings of my sweatpants. His face was blinding me.

"You seem like a really cool person," he said to me.

I looked up to him in shock. My experience with boys is hardly any. I've had one boyfriend in my entire life. Two, if you count this one guy in the ninth grade. We lasted for a week. So having this boy say that I seemed like a really cool person was basically the best thing in my life other than Declan.

"Thanks," I said dazed.

I didn't even realize that he asked for my number. I didn't even realize that I gave it to him. I didn't even realize that he said he would call me soon.