Chapter 33:

Mulai dari awal

"Tell me!" She demanded.

Emily glanced at her, her lips twitching upward. "I'll tell you but, first I need to find someone here and then I can take to that person."

"Who?" Malia asked curiously and a bit frustrated. She wanted her fur coat back.

"My boyfriend, Stiles." She admitted, the amusement of listening to someone else's problems disappearing as she remembered the reason she was in this nut house in the first place.

The werecoyote furrowed her brows, tilting her head slightly. "The twitchy kid that followed you around in the woods?" She asked innocently. "Is he your mate? You two had each others scents all over each other when I first saw you two."

Emily chuckled, not at all embarrassed by her questions but she was sure that Stiles would be all flustered. "Yeah, that twitchy kid. He's my boyfriend not my mate. Vampires and humans aren't like that."

"Wait, so you're vampire?" She looked so naive as she asked all these questions and Emily knew she wasn't going to be getting any sleep. The older girl answered the girls questions, finding her bluntness and naivety refreshing. Malia was also really honest about anything and everything which kept Emily distracted from thinking about where Stiles was at the very moment inside of Eichen House.

Thankfully, Malia promised to help her find him tomorrow while they allowed free to roam around, but said that she was more than likely going to punch him in the face because he's best friends with the guy who turned her human.

There was also something about Malia's eyes that reminded her of Mateo's which was surprising since Malia wasn't related to him in any way.

oOo

Stiles needed to get out of here now. This place wasn't safe in the slightest. Not even five minutes here and he had already bared witness to a suicide on the stairwell. He was also a bit freaked about the girl Meredith's conversation on the phone that didn't work. It was a bit unnerving but it honestly felt like she had talking about him.

He stopped walking, his brown eyes on the side view of the girl he knew as his girlfriend. The same girlfriend that he hadn't seen since the nogitsune had appeared in her bedroom. He had tried to plead with the evil trickster to not hurt her and thankfully no blood was shed when he knocked her out. As much as he wanted to see her before he came here, he thought it was better not to because he knew she would've ended up convincing him not to come here.

Although, after what's happened since he arrived, maybe it had been better that he had spoken to her. At least he wouldn't be here or her for that matter. "Em?" He was a bit surprised the nogitsune hadn't picked up on how he rarely called her by her full name.

She turned at the sound of her name slipping through his lips and her eyes lit up, shining with relief to see him. "Stiles." She breathed out, it was him. She glanced at Malia who seemed to tense at the sight of him.

He seemed to take notice of the other girl beside her and blinked in surprise. "Malia?" He tried to look friendly as he approached them. "Do you remember me? I'm friends with Scott. Remember. We were the ones who helped you out with..." Suddenly all he felt was pain.

" Suddenly all he felt was pain