1

"y/n wake up" Mom said opening the curtains.

I groaned and fell back to sleep.

"Y/n I said something! Wake up now!" she commanded.

"What?" I hummed covering my face with the blanket.

"Breakfast is ready.Downstairs,now!" she commanded once again.

I groaned and did some spins in my bed.Then i lifted my head to search my phone.It was on the other side of my bed in the desk.I was to lazy to get up so I groaned a couple times till I finally got up.Did some stretches and took my phone walking downstairs.

I walked in the kitchen looking at my phone not paying attention to the others.I sat on the chair and opened Instagram.

My mom cleared her throat to make me give her attention without any success although.

"Y/n Please no phones on the table." She said but I still didn't heard.

"Y/n your mom said something!" Dad said a little more aggressively gaining my attention.

"What?" I asked.

"No phones on the table please" he said and i nod leaving my phone down.

"y/s/n bring the towels please" Mom said to my sister and she immediately brought her the towels.

We started eating and my mom was talking with dad about boring stuff.

"Yo asshole" I whispered to my sister.

"What?" she asked.

"Do you know when they are leaving for the business trip?" I asked.

"Next week." she whispered.

"Oh..and also they will hire a babysitter.I heard dad talking with mom about it yesterday" she added whispering.

"A What?" I said shocked.

"Is anything wrong girls?" Mom asks and we both say "No" at the same time.

"Okay then" she said and stand up,tοοk her empty plate and placed it on the counter.

_____________________

"Honey please give me the phone i want to make some calls to those baby sitters." Mom said.

"She has to be someone good! I don't trust anyone to be alone with our kids!" Dad said.

"Don't worry honey we are gonna meet them one by one till we find the perfect one.Don't worry we have a lot of time.We are leaving in three days." She said.

"How do you think y/n will react?" Dad asked Mom.

"She will be pissed off.And I bet she won't talk to the babysitter nice and she will make her leave from the house.She is so annoying and stubborn when she wants something..." Mom said.

"Ugh.. I wonder where she took it from" Dad said sarcastically looking at my Mom.

"I will do the calls now." Mom said ignoring Dads sarcasm.

"So first we have this Natalie girl.Let me call her first." Mom said calling.

After the call she did couple of more calls and more and more.

"Yeah you can come tommorow if you want because I wanna meet all of you first till I decide " Mom said.

"Mom I am gonna go for a walk with y/f/n (Your friends name).See ya later folks." I said closing the door.

_________________

After some hours I finally came home.
And before I could open the door with my key the door opened.

"Yeah i will call you.Thanks for coming.Bye" My Mom said as I was walking in the house.

"What was this about?"

"I want you both to be good girls okay? That's why I will hire a babysitter." Mom said looking at me.

"Mom you know that I am fucking 18 years old and I don't need a fucking babysitter right?' I said.

"I want you guys to be safe.Both of you.I can leave you alone for 2 months!" She said and I signed.

"Fine just so you know that i will ignore her and be mean to her" I said and went upstairs.

"Ugh what I will do with this girl..." My mom hummed.

I will even talk to her I swear! I will be mean to her and ignore her completely from the minute she touch her feet in my house.She can do whatever she wants with my sister but with me? Hahaha...no!

________________________________
AN:Hello and welcome to my new story.I hope you like it so far.Tell me what you think and if you want to suggest something about the story just send me a message.