After

Hey People who read my book! We're finally at the end, hope you enjoy the last last chapter :)

This mantra carried on even after the funeral. I mourned both of the boys because I loved them. Despite the pain one had put me through they were still my boys and I wouldn’t change the way anything happened.The way I saw it I had spent the right amount of time with both of them. Matt and Archie were always at hand to help especially during night times when I would relive the last moment with them and it seemed as if I could never stop reality from seeping in and reminding that both my boys were gone. Not a single one was left, they were both gone for good, I wouldn’t have Kevin on back or Oscar rescuing me. I was alone for good, there was no more running but really I was running from the truth and no matter how many times I told myself they were gone. I couldn’t believe it.

After the investigation into Kevin’s businesses we found out it was a few clubs in london that had the problem and obviously they were shut down with no complains from me or his mother. His mother signed off his asserts in Greece to me and I took this as an opportunity to start somewhere new especially a place that I liked. Also having to manage things was apparently to help me grieve better and keep my mind of things according to the grief counsellor who I was assigned to. My mum comes out to me at least twice a year to visit and stays for long periods of time. Matt and Archie are permanently with me. Archie brought his sister with him because he was out of Kevin’s debt. We became a family.

I found out 3 weeks after the boys death that I was pregnant and I don’t know whether Oscar or Kevin was the father. You see two nights before the party Kevin and I had sex, no form of contraception was used before or after and it was the same with Oscar the day of the party. Nine months later I had a beautiful baby girl who I believed had a bit of both of them in her. I didn’t know what she would grow up to be but I was happy that I had a gift of the brothers to keep. I’m still not going to tell you my name because once again I go back to being insignificant.

The end!