Home At Last..

*4 WEEKS LATER*

AUBREES POV:

I was miserable. Ive been home from hospital for two weeks, and i felt like a baby. All i could do was sit in a hotel room, and let five very annoying babysitters look after me.

"Are you hungry?" Louis yelled out to me

I rolled my eyes, i had just eaten.

"No." i said bluntly.

Harry was laying on the lounge across from me, laughing.

"But you need to take your tablet with food!" Louis was annoyed.

Harrys laugh got louder.

"Its not funny!" i said, folding my arms across my chest.

"It kind of is" Harry said smiling.

Louis then some how appeared infront of me, holding out a plate with a sandwich on it, and a glass of water, and my tablets.

"Can i atleast have some lemonade or coke?" I sighed.

Louis looked horrified that i had even asked, this sent Harry over the ledge, i turnt to face him, and he was on the ground laughing. This made me smile, a little bit. I picked up the pillow behind my back, and threw it at him.

"Eat" Louis said staring at me.

"I will" i said, smiling sweetly.

"Im not leaving until you have atleast a bite, and take that damn tablet" I groaned in annouance. I took the smallest bite i could , just to piss him off. Then i quickly washed my tablet down some water.

"Thankyou!" Louis said walking towards the door.

"Im going out for a while with el" He hesitated.

"Harry...i think Niall and Zayn are, erm....busy" I cringed, and Harry held his hands up for Louis to stop.

"And Liam still isnt feeling well, so his in his room asleep" He continued.

"Yeah?" Harry said, edging Louis to hurry up.

Louis sighed "Try and look after Aubree" He said, walking out the door. I laughed at the idea of Harry looking after me. Harry was the most immature out of all the boys, and if anything, id have to look after him.

"Want something to eat?" Harry said, with the biggest smile on his face.

I dove off the lounge and on to him. I grabbed the the sandwich off the plate and tried shoving it in his mouth.

"Are you hungry?" I managed to say through my laughter.

"Yum!" Harry said taking a bite.

I put the sandwich back on the plate.

"Im so bored!" I moaned.

"Why dont you ask Niall to take you out somewhere, i mean your pretending to be his girlfriend and all" He said sarcastically, Harry was the only one who disagreed with the idea, and said Niall was being selfish and only thinking about himself. I had to reassure Harry many times that it was fine.

"Well, i dont want to walk in on whatevers happening in there" i said, pulling a face.

"Fair call" Harry said laughing.

"And Nialls always with Zayn, and his wasted enough time on me, its time he spent it with someone he loves." i continued.

Harry lightly nudged me in the side "Your not a waste of time" he said quietly. I turnt and faced him.

"You entertain me!" i said, messing his curly locks up.

"And how do you suggest i do that?"

I shrugged "Be imaginative" i smiled. Then Harrys face lit up, and his smile grew bigger.

"Watching all the Pirates Of the Caribean movies isnt what i had in mind" i said, rolling my eyes at Harry.

"We can pretend to be prirates"

I rolled my eyes "Were nineteen Harry, not nine, cant we go out somewhere?" i pleaded.

"No way, your ment to be resting, if Louis found out we went out, he would kill me, then when Liams better and found out, he would find me and kill me again!" Harry said, as he pressed play on the DVD.

"Arr...lets watch the movie then" i said in my best pirate voice. Harry laughed.

When we were half way through the second movie, i was bored again.

"Im so bored!" i moaned. Harry pushed me onto the ground. 

"All you do is complain" he said, coming and laying next to me.

"Thats because people wont let me do anything!" I exclaimed.

it was silent for a moment, then Harry lent over me,

"What do you want to do then?" His smile was perfect.

He lent in closer, and i could feel his warm breath touch my lips, he moved in closer. Then he stopped, and started to smile.

"We cant do this, your boyfriends right there" he said, nodding his head towards Nialls room. He took his hand and placed it on my hip.

"His in there, with his boyfriend" I reminded him. Harry smiled, and dipped down, when suddenly there was someone knocking on the hotel door.  Harry threw himself back on the floor and sighed. I quickly jumped up, my face red from embrassment, and answered the door.

"Hi guys" Liam said, sounding and looking alot better. He looked in at Harry laying on the ground.

"Wheres everyone else?" He asked.

"Well, Niall and Zayn have been in there all day" I said pointing towards the bedroom.

"Thats not heathly!" Liam said laughing.

"And Louis and El have gone out" i continued.

"Oh well, simon said were going home tonight" Liam said, with an excited look on his face.

"Freaking great!" Harry said, obviously still upset that liam had interupted us.

"Whats up with him?" Liam asked curiously.

My face was red, i could feel it, but i just shrugged, and let Liam into the room.