Anniversary Gift

New cover and moodboards all thanks to graphic shop. Love their design Bentoverbackwrds1
tylergathers tylernlena tyragathers. If you are a writer head over there and get yours done.

Henry's POV

Happy one month anniversary" she muttered over my mouth after breaking the kiss. "This is your gift, where is mine"

Wait today is our one month anniversary and I am in total shit because I didn't remember. I don't know if she is that type of girl who will go gaga because I forgot or is she the type that will say it's okay you can always get me something some other time. Yes I am in deep shit.

I look at her and I can see her face is turning to a frown.

"You forgot didn't you?" she said scowling and I could see she was getting angry.

The wheels in my brain began to work fast. "of course I didn't forget I just have this big surprise for you" at that her lips curved to a smile and by that time a plan had formed.

"I will pick you up at 9am tomorrow for the surprise" I say leaning into her.

"This better be good" she said looking serious.

I am on official shit as we can all see right now. I lean into her and kiss her again. She smiles at this and returns with equal fervour. I smile at her.

"I didn't see you as a girl who liked all this cliché" I said as I led her to the car holding her hands tightly fearing she will go.

"Every girl is that kind of girl, most just pretend not to be" she said pulling me faster. "I will be late if we don't walk fast" she whispers lightly.

I take her and drop her and I think of what I should do fully to surprise her. And this is some messed up shit because when I was supposed to be getting to know her I was spending that time waiting for her to heal.

I picked my phone and failed the number of my saviour.

"Hello" she said cheerfully after picking the call.

"Hello Emma I need help" I say to her.

"What have you done this time with Eva" she asked with a mixture of expressions.

"Nothing" I say quickly. She asked me this because when I wasn't talking with Eva I asked her to help me beg her to forgive me.

"Then what is it?"

"Well apparently today is my one month anniversary with Eva and I totally forgot it" I mumble loud enough to be heard.

"Get straight to the point" she pointed out.

"I need help figuring out a surprise that I can pull off tomorrow for her" I said to her.

"For starters you can get her some white roses she loves them like crazy. Then you can take her to play laser tag she has been on my neck to go with her and I don't do such things" she said.

I smiled to myself Eva is such an extraordinary girl. I mean any other girl will go for something like a new fashion statement or a nice new jewelry but I got myself the best of them all.

"Thanks Emma, this is supposed to be a surprise so can you not tell her?" I ask her.

"Of course as far as Eva is smiling and happy" she said to me.

"Thanks" I say and then cut the call.

I quickly send a text to Eva.

Me: Princess I have to pick you up by noon tomorrow. Dress casual.

Princess: Are you having second thoughts?

I can feel that she is already frowning.

Me: of course not I just have to do something's. Just smile pleaseeeeeee.

Princess : how do you know I am not smiling?

Me: I know a lot more than you think.

Princess : Smiling now 😊

I laugh to myself at her antics. She is so cute and I just can't get enough of her. I goggle all the places that have laser tag and a restaurant. I got one and I decided to go home and rest from it.

"Hey man" I say as soon as I see Ethan sitting in his wheelchair in the front of the door.

"I like Eva if not I will have killed her today" he chimes. I look at him shocked at his words.

"Why do you say so?" I ask him.

"Because I see you've been hurting for a long time now. You are always frowning and I don't want you to be frowning." he said and I looked at him because to know such thoughts run through his mind. "PS. Mom knows something is wrong and I think she is going to give you a lecture" he said smiling or was that a smirk I see.

"That won't be neccesary because o got back with Eva today" I say smiling proudly as if I had won a trophy.

"Wonderful news!" he exclaimed and I chuckled at him and took him inside. "You know I was already missing her" he admitted. I chuckled again. "Glad to see you smiling again"

"I admit that it's glad to see a smile on my sons face again" mom said coming from the kitchen with an apron on.

"Hey mom" I said going closer to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Glad to see you smile again" she said again.

"Mom don't make a big deal out of it" I mumble.

"That's fine but I want you to bring her for dinner tomorrow it's been quite a while" she says.

"We are going out tomorrow so she can't make it" I say trying to escape.

"After your date you can come and please don't eat a lot I will make a meal for you guys" she says happily. I smile at her.

I don't want to hurt her so I Nod slowly knowing I was going to regret my decision.

"Good" she Chris happily going back to the kitchen. Ethan slowly shakes his head as he rolls himself away.

I'm in deep shit now.

Hey looked.
I ask for 250 but you got me above 200 and I feel so elated.. Thanks
Remember to
Vote
Share
Comment
💞💞💞💞