The new girl

Eva's POV

"Hello class we have a transfer student who wants to end this session with us. Now I want you all to be nice to her" our economics teacher said. "Introduce yourself" she said to the slim girl standing across us.

"Hey everyone I am Jolene Talon" she said with a wide smile.

Jolene sit next to Eva she said pointing to me. "I have asked the school to give you matching schedules so you can show her around Eva"

Hi she said as she sat beside me.

Hi I muttered back to her. She had a tanned skin and her blonde was like that of the Arabians. She had brown eyes and her lips were in a small smile. Her face was so smooth like beach sand. I wanted to feel it. But that will be so wrong now won't it?

"I like your hair" she muttered like a sacred cat.

Thanks I replied trying to Concentrate on the topic CAPITALISM.

" Is it natural or dyed" she asked.

Natural I replied. Okay now naturally speaking I can never allow any one distract me in class but sincerely I already read this like two weeks ago.

"How do you intend to catch up with what you've missed"? I asked.

"You would help me I guess that is why I was paired up with you" she answered honestly.

Through out the whole day she stuck close even to lunch time. During lunch she followed me to where I was to sit with Emma. I mean how could some one refuse her. She was so nice and polite and definitely a conversation starter unlike me.

Hey Emma I said as soon as we stopped at the table.

Hey Eva she said giving us a tooth grin. She raised am eyebrow to question who was with me. As soon as I was about to introduce she introduced herself.

"Hi I am Jolene and am guessing you are Emma. So nice to meet you".She said making herself comfortable

I sit beside her and she is chattering away like she has being here for ages. We chat and surprisingly Henry didn't come for lunch not that I noticed or anything it just that he always comes and I always see him.

Scrap all that I miss him so much.

It has just been a week when he made our relationship official. I can clearly remember the look on Darlene's face.

"Henry you don't have to sit with the nerds" Darlene said stopping at our table.

"At least it better than sitting with a dumb person and by that I mean just you" he answered.

"I still don't get you Henry. She has stopped tutoring you but you hang out with her" she said rolling her eyes.

I was sick of all her insults and I felt like pulling her to the road using a rope to tie her and leaving her there. I sighed and picked up my notes ready to leave. I know it's wrong to bring notes to the cafeteria but I can't help it I am a nerd.

"Finally the trash is leaving" Darlene said with an happy expression.

"you have no right to call my girlfriend trash" Henry blurted and I turned around so quickly I thought my head will snap.

"what?" Darlene faltered.

Everyone on the table gasped. I looked around uncomfortable. Henry took my hands and squeezed it reassuringly. I nodded.

"It can't be, you can't be dating her" Darlene solely meekly.

Now she wants go be meek. What the hell is wrong with her? She looked at me and started walking away with her minions.

"why will you announce the news like that?" I asked Henry as he drove me home.

"I am sorry but I couldn't stand her talking to you like that" he said looking cute.

"it's okay" I said sighing.

Since then I have been so popular.
**********
Flashback ends.

"How do you intend to meet up?"I asked Jolene again.

"Maybe I could come over this weekend and after you are done tutoring me we can go to the mall together?" she asked so politely.

"Of course and I am sure Emma will love to come,right Emma?" I said as we made our way to the parking lot.

"Yes" Emma said happy to see someone who will share her fashion ideas

I had not seen Henry for the whole day and I am wishing I will catch a ride with him. As soon as I enter the parking lot I look around.

"Looking for someone important?" Jolene said nudging my side.

"Not really" I said moving out. I noticed him standing with Zack, James and Dylan.

"Hey brother" Jolene shouted and moved towards them.

I was surprised. Okay no I was utterly confused.

Zack turned to her and they hugged. She is Zack's sister. I see Henry I start to walk towards them and I see Henry's face. He looks surprised too. Zack is his friend he must know her. Why is he shocked?

Jolene pulls me to her and mouths to me introduce me.

"this is Henry, James, Dylan and of course Zack" I say.

"Hi" she says cheerfully. "I am....."

"Jolene" Henry completes for her.

She looks at his face for a second before gasping. "Henry"

Hey guys. I missed this story so much but I have had a hard time writing seems all my inspiration is gone. RubyMagr I hope it is lovely.

Vote
Comment
Share.
💞💞💞