What is happening with me

Henry's POV
When I saw Eva in some much pain I was sad how could she feel so much pain so I googled how to ease menstrual cramps. I decided to give her a massage. It was a great struggle touching her because with each touch I felt as if I was touching the most magical thing ever.

She was sleeping peacefully now, I decided to get her some banana since it helps to reduce pain. I left her home alone and rushed to the grocery store for banana.

Mom and Ethan were at the doctors for an appointment.

As soon as I entered I saw her sitting on the bed looking all better.

Is it gone? I asked her taking a seat near her but not too close to her.

It is subsided thanks she muttered.

My pleasure I said with a smirk. Well I got you this banana's they say it helps with the pain. I said giving her a piece of it.

She scrunched her nose up. I hate banana she said turning away.

You do I asked? Disappointed.

Well yes as a matter of factly.

I didn't know, I am sorry. I guess I will eat the banana on my own I said to her.

Okay you don't need to be sorry you didn't know.

Well I guess you can't teach me now can you?

No she muttered.

Do we still have much to cover? I asked her.

Yes, maybe you could come over on Tuesday to the filling office and we can study she said.

Okay I said smiling.

Why are you smiling she asked me. I thought you hated studying.

Yes I do. The thought of spending more time with you makes me smile.

She raised her eyebrow and an awkward silence consumed us. It reminded me of our conversation last night.

Can you take me home? She asked breaking my chain of thoughts.

Yes I said standing up to help her up. We went downstairs to the car.

We drove till we got to her building. I went with her to the house, I am glad she didn't object or it will have felt like heartbreak.

We entered her apartment and she makes her way to her room. I follow her out of curiosity she has seen my room I guess I should see hers.

Her room was plain not what I expected. I expected to see pink and purple all girly stuff but she had little in the room. I watch her climb to her bed she closes her eyes. She is all alone what of if she has and emergency in the night.

I will crash here. I send Mon a quick text that I am with Eva and her response shocked me.

Me: mom I am with Eva be back in the morning.

Mom : are you guys on a date?

Me: no Mom she is just not feeling well now.

Mom:anything I can help with?

Me: it's just menstrual cramps.

Mom: has taken any high filled protein?

Me : I don't know but I will make sure she does do when she wakes up.

Mom: take care Henry

I look at my conservation with Mom, in two years mom hasn't talked with me for this long and within  week she is all so nice again.

I smile and my gaze leave my phone and land on Eva sleeping peacefully. I look at her and come closer to her. I trace circles on her body.

I don't know why but I  seem to like you I whispered to her and went out get a blanket from the cupboard. I sat on the couch wrapping my body with the blanket my eyes lingering on this strange girl who is messing with me.

Next morning
I didn't even know I was asleep or when I fell asleep until someone was shaking me violently.

Hey I said hazily as I opened my eyes to see Eva staring at me.

Why are you here she snapped.

Well I brought you home and I know you were not fine yesterday so I stayed over I said with a yawn.

Thanks she mumbled.

You are welcome.

I will take a shower and you can use the bathroom down the hall. There is a spare toothbrush in one of the drawers she said going into her bathroom.

Thanks I yell over to her.

I was in the living area sitting waiting for Eva. I will take her for breakfast and then we can go to my house because it seems her pain is gone.

I see he come into the room. When her eyes meet mine she runs back into the room. What the hell did I just see?

Her hair was freaking red not that black she has on all the time.

Oh knock on her door.

Eva can I come in?

I hear a sigh and I go in I see her sitting on her bed with still red hair.

What happened to your hair is it a product you used? I asked concerned that it could be a product fault in her attempts to get rid of her dandruff.

She stood up from the bed and went to her drawer and pulled out a wig and wore it over her.

It dawned on me she was wearing a wig.

Why are you wearing a wig? I asked her.

Because my hair colour will only attract attention and that is the least I need now. She said removing the wig. I thought you were still in the toilet so I want to pick my cream from the living area.

I love your hair colour I blurted out and she smiled at me I think I saw a blush creep up her face.

Thanks she muttered.

Can you wear your natural hair to school on Monday?

No

Please?

No.

Okay  I dare you to. We never ended our game I said with a smirk.

What other options do I have? She asked.

Wear your natural hair or kiss me I burned her eyes widened and she turned her face.

I can't kiss because I haven't kissed before she grumbled and I don't want my first kiss to be from a Jevert.

A what?

A Jevert you know jerk and pervert in one word she said smiling.

You call me that?

She nodded I smiled at her.

So you will wear the red hair I asked her she nodded and sighed.

She had no idea how beautiful she looked with green sparkling eyes and red hair. I almost wished she had chosen to kiss me then I will have been happy.

But she said she wanted her first kiss to be special. I looked at her and smiled.

Let's go for breakfast then to my place mom and Ethan will like to see you I said she nodded and fixed her wig on. I looked at her and went out of the room.

💕💕💞💞
Vote
Commeny
Share.