Messed up

A/N: I just want to thank those that are reading this story and leaving a vote after each chapter... The hell you guys are motivation and those of you reading and not voting well well well 👻 ghost readers I still appreciate you. I want this book to get 250 views and 150 votes by my next chapter which is next week. So you can blab to your friend how wonderful you found this and that is the reason you are still reading it. Thank so much lovelies I appreciate.
So please share and vote. Tell me where to mix things up a bit all is appreciated. I love you guys loads for the support and taking time to read this book. I say thank you. 💞💞💞💞

Eva's POV

"I sent her nude" I heard his voice say. I wanted to scream but I couldn't trust myself. I enter to see if he was joking with me as he always does but he wasn't he had tears in his eyes and he wasn't looking at me.

How can Jolene be so sweet to me considering that I am dating someone who had disgraced her before today.

"Don't be so quiet Eva, say something tell me something" his voice snaps me back to reality. I wanted to scream and shout and tell him he was the worst person I have ever know but that is not true because he is the best person I know.

"Can I call you later" I ask not trusting myself. Recalling what mom told me concerning this. She said I shouldn't be swift to do judge him.

"Please princess I want you to know I never meant to do it to her I was stupid but please don't shut me out now" he said begging me taking my hands.

I wanted to pull out but my heart was against me as usual. I was already in tears. "Why did you do it?" I whispered to him.

"Insecurities. Jolene was very beautiful and I wanted to mark my territoryto make sure everyone knew that we were going out" he said. "Eva I know I was stupid but......

"You gave to apologize" I said cutting him off.

"I know and I will but tell me Eva are we okay?" he asked.

What a question are we okay? Hell I didn't even know right now. Part of all reasoning I wanted to tell him that I needed space but mom's words echoed in my head. Don't do what you will regret.

"Xander I don't know if we are okay now but what I know is that we will be okay. I really want to go home now".

"Okay princess I will take you home and give some time" he said standing up.

The drive to the mansion was so silent that we could use a scissors to cut through it. As he dropped me off he stood up to walk me to the door and I surprised myself by hugging him as we stood by the door. I know he was shocked but he responded by stroking my hair.

I pulled out and gave him a kiss on the cheek before whispering "we will be okay". I can see him nod and with tears he made his way back to the car. I enter and I see mom at the door. As soon as she saw me she pulled me into her warm signature hug.

"Sugar are you okay?" she asked me quietly.

I don't know exactly what happened but I felt that the tears were coming out gushing. Is it because this was the first time someone who was an adult comforted me over my tears or was it the fact that I felt I was going to lose Henry and we have not been dating for a month already just two weeks.

I don't know how long she held me but she did until my sobs finally came down. She then took me to the couch sitting so close holding my hands.

"Want to tell me about it hon?" she asked stroking my hair.

"Henry shared her nude pictures" I say.

"O hon" she said comforting me as I go into another round of tears.

After some time she starts speaking.

"I am sure Henry feels sorry for what he has done and he has changed. He will never ever hurt my baby girl or else Dave will castrate him" she giggled a little and I can't help but think of the sight. "But hon you need to help him fight through this" she said.

I nodded against her chest and she let's go of me. "You look like a mess and how will it be said that the daughter of Emily Drayton looks like crap" she said smiling obviously to cheer me up. "I want you to go up take a long shower and reflect now I didn't say cry but reflect so please don't cry during the bath okay?" she said and I nodded again.

"After your bath come downstairs and I will give you some ice cream" she said making me stand up to my feet. I look at her and think how much I am that she is taking care of me now.

I go to my room and strip to take a long bath. I prepare the bath tub by decorating it as if it was someone's honeymoon. I took over 30 minutes preparing the bath. Finally I took a deep plunge preparing myself for the bath when Emma burst into my room.

"Eva where are you? She shouted.

"Bathroom" I said surprising myself that I can still speak.

"Are you fine" she fans over me taking her seat on one of the toilet stools as she watched me stay in the bath quietly. "Are you hurting" she asked me again.

Damn right I am hurting but I know that i have to be strong and so much for laying low. My walls are finally broken.

"She watch's me in silence before I speak up. "He sent her nude pictures around, I know it has been a long time ago but I can't help to think that he can do worse to me" I say closing my eyes.

"Eva I know for a fact that Henry will never do a thing ever like that to you" she says.

"How do you know" I murmur asking her. Afraid and still happy that she is right.

"He doesn't have a crush on you he loves you" she said as a matter of fact.

I open my eyes quickly and look at her. She smiles at me before standing up to go at the door she turns to face "Don't be rash to make a mistake you will live to regret. Henry is your first love" with that she was out.

After my bath I put on some sweat pants and baggy shirt ready to go eat ice cream with mom. I know what I need to do. I will just have some time to heal but I don't even plan to ever break up with him not now not ever.

💞💞💞💞
Swiftpen123