Chapter Nine

A/N

Oh geez guys I'm sorry for not updating but I have another story on my page called Never Ending and you guys should check it out pretty please <3 Okay well I apologize from the depths of my heart for not updating but yeah I've been super busy lately so yeah yeah yeah. OH btw I am going on vacation next week for a week so I can't update for that week next week (CONFUSING) But I will try to update one or two chapters for each story before then <3 <3 <3 OKAY BYE MY SPARKLE CUPCAKES and here is Chapter Nine:____________________________________________________________________

After showering, getting dressed and eating a banana, I flopped on the couch, flicking through channels trying to find something good to watch. Harry was in the shower and I hated being alone, so I cuddled up to the couch and brought my knees up to my chest, while watching Toddlers And Tiaras.

"I hate this show." I heard Harry mumble as he emerged from the bedroom. I smiled.

"Harry lighten up. Stop being a grouch." I got up from the couch and wrapped my arms around Harry's stomach. He kissed the top of my head.

"Sorry Hadley, but I got a call from Niall this morning, saying how he was disappointed that I left the hospital. But, I told him I'm all better now." Harry smiled and I jerked away from him.

"Harry if you're still supposed to be in there, you have to go back." I stepped back as I watched him grow with anger.

"NO! I HATE IT THERE!" He raged and stormed to the kitchen, tossing plates and cups and bowls to the floor, shattering them and screaming. My eyes widened as I quickly exited Harry's apartment, running outside and back to the only place I knew, other than my house. The Hospital. I ran inside and to the front desk.

"I have the location of Harry Styes." I huffed, out of breath. The nurse looked up.

"Beg your pardon?" She huffed.

"I have the location of the missing patient here, Harry Edward Styles." I repeated, annoyed with the stupidity of the nuse.

"Who?" She glanced over the top of her glasses. I slammed the counter with my fists.

"HARRY EDWARD DAMN STYLES! I KNOW WHERE HE IS!" I shrieked. Everyone turned to stare at me, but I ignored it. A younger nurse, maybe about twenty, ran up to the front desk, pulling me aside.

"You know where he is?" She whispered in a hushed tone. I nodded and she tapped her chin.

"You know why he's here, right?" I nodded.

"Suicidal thoughts.Attempted suicide." I answered. The look on her face was horrorfied. She slowly shook her head.

"No... No... You don't understand... Harry is a bad person... He... Killed... His whole family... He killed his family... Tons of fans... He is crazy... Stay far away from him... Take my warning and run..." The nurse was pale and shaking. My head was spinning. The Harry Styles? Crazy? The Harry Styles I had known? No... Not possible. I looked at the nurse and ran out of the hospital, smacking into someone.

"Where have you gone, precious? Stay with Harry..." I heard Harry growl. I screamed and kept running. I ran down streets and when it felt like I was running for forever, I hit a busy street. Shit. I looked both ways and there wouldn't be time for me to cross for a while. I panicked and closed my eyes, and ran. Across the street.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N

I am so sorry for this. This sucked. I am so sorry. I promise the next chapter will be better I PROMISE!!!!! Okay so guys I really need you to vote and comment because there's like no comments and yeah... But I love you guys and this story will start picking up soon I swear!!!

Byeee for now my Sparkle Cupcakes: :*

Loveee,

Hollie <3