Chapter Ten

A/N

So I decided to update again because I feel like I haven't been keeping up with this story enough so I decided to keep it moving and yeah I am updating again because I feel bad... So yeah... OH! One more thing- This Chapter is dedicated to luna96 because she's awesome and she comments and votes! Okaaaay so here's Chapter Ten!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

I closed my eyes and ran across the street, hoping for the best I wouldn't get it. My luck turned for the worst as I heard a loud honking, and I removed my hands from my eyes to see an eighteen wheeler speeding towards me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" I shrieked, and I felt the heavy thousand pound impact hit my petite body. As soon as the truck hit me, I thought I was dead.

* * * * * * *

"She's gone."

"Probably won't live..."

"Fractured lung..."

"Cracked skull..."

"Broken legs..."

"How the hell did she live?"

"No clue..."

"Might be diagnosed with amnesia..."

"Don't think she'll speak again..."

"Does she have family?"

"Ran away..."

I could hear all the voices of the Doctors, and I desperately wanted to respond, but I couldn't. I couldn't open my eyes, and I was unable to move. I tried to flutter open my eyes, and when I did, they were heavy, crusty, and they were burning.

"Is she awake?"

"Yes. Hadley! How do you feel? Any pain anywhere? Are you okay? Can you talk? Hadley say something." I tried to open my mouth and talk, but I couldn't. Tears pricked my eyes.

"Hadley answer please.. Give us an answer... Yes... No..." The Doctor rushed to my side and I had trouble breathing. I started hyperventilating and I got lightheaded.

"NURSE! I NEED HELP!" The Doctor screamed, and that's the last thing I remember, before passing out.

I woke up hours later, a tube in my mouth and pain scalding my body. A nurse was at my side, jotting down notes. I looked up and poked her arm. She jumped and turned my way.

"Hi Hadley! Are you okay?" I looked at her blankly and pointed to my mouth and shook my head.

"Can't talk?" She asked. I nodded.

"Oh, okay. I'll get you a piece of paper." She left, and came back with a notepad and pen, and placed it on my lap. I went to go grab the pen, but my wrists were casted up. I looked at the nurse and glared at her.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry... Um... I'll ask you simple yes and no questions... Alright?" The nurse seemed panicked and scared, so I just nodded.

"Okay. Do you remember anything?" She asked. I paused and thought about what I remembered. The only thing I remembered was waking up. I don't remember how I got here, what I did to get here, I don't remember my family, did I have family? I don't remember anything. I shook my head and the nurse's eyes widened.

"Oh my God... Okay..." She whispered. I bit my lip.

"I'm going to ask you questions, and shake your head or nod for the answers..." She was utterly nervous and shaky. She gulped and sighed.

"Do you remember your name?" I raised my eyebrows and shook my head.

What is my name?

The nurse trembled while picking up her paper.

"Your name is Hadley Zoe Mason." I thought about what she said, and I didn't recognize the name. It didn't ring any bells.

"Do you remember your family?" I thought for a moment, and shook my head.

"You have a Mother, Noelle Amber Mason, a Father, Zachary Chad Mason, and a younger sister, Meadow Thalia Mason. Hadley do you seriously not remember?" She asked. I shook my head and laid my head down, tired from the day's 'excitement'.

"Okay. One more question, do you remember a man called Harry Styles?" The name sounded awfully familar, but I couldn't place a face or memory to it, so I decided to say no. The nurse sighed.

"Well, Hadley, I will leave you to sleep, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Okay?" I nodded my head, and sighed, just to hear a knock on the door. A tired looking woman with greying hair walked in, with puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"HADLEY DEAR GOD YOU'RE ALIVE!" She cried, running up to me and hugging me tightly. I wanted to scream in pain. I hit her arm over and over until she backed away. I gave her a questionable look, hoping to signal to her that I had no idea who she was.

"Hadley, do you, do you not remember me?" She cried. I shook my head.

"Hadley, I'm your Mom!" She cried again and hugged me. I looked at her and cocked my head.

"Do you know about your sister, Meadow?" She asked. I nodded.

"Okay well she will be coming in tomorrow, I just didn't want to overwhelm you, darling." I motioned my hands, hoping she'd get the idea that I was asking about my Father.

"Dear, I don't know what you're talking about." She giggled. I groaned and pointed to her, then motioned to an invisible person. She thought for a moment.

"Oh! You're Father! He's on a business trip in Florida for the next week. He will be coming home as soon as he can." Somehow, the mention of my Father triggered a memory in the back of my head. I felt pain, not pain from my current injuries, but a distant memory. I cringed. I felt afraid of my Father, and I wished I wouldn't have asked. My Mom sniffed and smiled through the mascara stained tears running down her cheeks.

"I'm so glad you're alive! You've been in a coma for almost three months! They were going to pull the plug, they didn't think you were going to make it. Honey a miracle has been bestowed on you! Hadley I'm sorry!" She started crying angry tears, and paced around the hospital room.

"I shouldn't have let your Father treat you that way! I shouldn't have let the beatings continue! I thought he was just mad! Hadley I'm SORRY! I'm a TERRIBLE Mother!" She cried into my arms and I froze. Beatings. Father. I should be scared. I pushed my Mother off of me and hyperventilated. I couldn't breathe and I felt lightheaded. Another blackout.

____________________________________________________________

A/N

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for what I've done. Ermagerd. I don't know what I'm doing. ASDFGHJKL;. I'm really sorry. Even I did not expect this. Guys. I. Am. Sorry. PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND COMMENT AND VOTE AND BE AWESOME SPARKLE CUPCAKES OKAY I LOVE YOU GUYS

Love,

Hollie

PS don't kill me