Attempts

Hello there! I decided to work on this today, instead of anything else. Hope you enjoy your day!

~(y/n)'s POV~

You said your final goodbyes to Jack, Winter, and Wiess as Ironwood drove away from them. You felt a little worry build up inside of your chest due to your motherly instincts. A hundred questions bubbled around inside your head. Was Jack going to be okay without you? He's never been without for too long. You trusted that Wiess and Winter would take care of him. But still . . . You couldn't help but be worried about him.

"You don't need to worry about him." Ironwood said, only glancing at you for a quick second before looking back at the road. You turned away from the window and towards Ironwood.

"Winter is very trustworthy and follows orders and her sister is a very talented huntress. I'm positive Jack is in good hands." Ironwood assured you, making you feel a bit better about leaving Jack with them. You took a deep breath and exhaled, letting the tension leave you. The car came to a stop and you saw that you were inside Ironwood's airship. Ironwood got out of the car and helped you out, even though he knew you could get out on your own. You stood up straight and walked behind Ironwood as Atlas soldiers and robots saluted him as the two of you passed. He led you into a room that had a table in the middle of it and a map on the wall. On the table was a plate of (f/f) (Favorite Food). You gave Ironwood a mischievous look. Only him, Qrow, and Blake knew this was your favorite. Ever since Qrow vanished, Ironwood had become a dear friend.

"I thought you might be hungry when you got here, so I had someone make it for you." He said glancing to you and then back to the map on the wall. He was right. You were hungry. You went to take a bite, but just before you did, a few Atlas soldiers burst through the door. They took the plate from you and acting they just stopped a catastrophe.

"What's the meaning of this?" Ironwood said in a threatening tone, which scared you and the poor, breathless soldiers.

"Sir, The chef was found unconscious in the pantry and there were traces of poison found in the kitchen." one said, while the other used a scanner on the food, which came up positive. Somebody had tried to kill you.

Another Cliffhanger! Who do you think is responsible? Why do you think they did this? Go on. Give me some ideas. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle