The Ride

Hey guys! Turns out, I'm not actually dead yet. I haven't given up yet. Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, this is the first chapter I've ever written on my computer, so there's going to be a lot of mistakes.

~(y/n)'s POV~

You walked after General Ironwood down the stairs, seeing that Yang, Ruby, and Johan had already left. Jack looked up from a coloring book Ruby had given him and smiled.

He noticed the bag that trailed behind you and asked,"Awe we going somewhere, mommy?". You held up a small backpack and nodded. He jumped up from the ground and hugged the backpack. You caught Ironwood smiling and him and you laughed . Jack grabbed your hand and smiled bigger, if possible. You led Jack out the front door, Ironwood following behind. You locked the door behind you and turned to see Ironwood's car.

 You locked the door behind you and turned to see Ironwood's car

(Ironwood's car)

You were slightly surprised to see Ironwood with a car, since he preferred his airships. But then you thought about an airship in your driveway and were glad to see him with a car. He opened the door for you and Jack. You transferred Jack's car seat from your your car to Ironwood's and buckled Jack in. You climbed in after you finished that and sat on the opposite side from Jack. Ironwood started up the car, which made a pleasant, quiet noise, unlike other cars that were like this. He pulled out of the driveway and drove to who knows where.

Once there, you spotted Wiess and Winter. Wiess looked much more mature, but still had the same stature as before, which surprised you a little. You opened the door and walked around to the other side of the car and got Jack out. You could tell he was a little tired from today's events, so you carried him to Wiess and Winter. Winter saluted Ironwood as he walked up and bowed to you. Wiess did a small curtsy to both of you.

"It is a pleasure to see you, Mrs.Branwen. Your pressence honors us." she said after she resumed her normal stance. Winter glanced at Jack and then back at you.

You smiled and said,"This is Jack. He's my son. General Ironwood said that you would be taking care of him while I aid the search for my husband,".

Winter responded with," That's correct,". You nodded and hesitantly gave Jack to Wiess, who held him as if she herself were a mother. Ironwood led you back the car as you gazed upon your sleeping child for the last time. At least, for a while.

I keep updating late and I'm sorry for that. I hope to update this more, since I have a bit more time. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle