Beacon

A knock came at my door. I got out of bed to answer it, realizing it was still around midnight. I answered the door to find a Atlas Special Operative standing on the other side. She put a finger to her lips and stepped inside.

"Who are you and why is atlas personnel in my apartment?" I whispered to her after closing the door.

"That information is classified to you. Pack a bag, your coming with me." She said, looking me in the eye.

"Okay...." I was still oblivious to the fact she was making sure no one was watching. After packing a small bag of clothes and other objects, she grabbed my arm and dragged me outside. She threw me in a car and climbed in the front seat.

"Whats going on? Where are you taking me?" I said scrambling for a seat belt of any kind.

"All of your questions will be answered in due time. My name is Winter Schnee. I work for General Ironwood.". The car stopped in front of Beacon Academy. She grabbed my arm agian and dragged me along. She led me to an elevator and hit the button for the top floor. Once there, she led me into a room that was pretty much a giant clock. People were waiting for Winter and me.

"Here she is. As you wanted Ironwood." She said and I felt eyes gazing at me.

"Good work Winter. Wait for me on my ship." A man everyone knew as general Ironwood said. Winter saluted him and left.

"So this is the maiden you speak of Qrow?" he said turning to the shadows. From the shadows the man from earlier that night emerged.

"Whats going on here?" I said my cat ears flattening on my head.

"(Y/n) (l/n), tell me, do you believe in fairy tales?" A man asked who was sitting at a desk. It was Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon.

~Time Skip because I don't want to explain the whole maidens thing~

"Wait, your telling me I'm one of these maidens from the legends?" I said shocked at what I had just learned.

"How do you know this?" I asked looking at everyone on the room.

"Because of this" Qrow said taking a bottle of liquor that was frozen soild.

"You touched it when that guy was harrassing you." He said walking behind me, showing me the bottle.

"I'll bring her back to Atlas with me. She's much safer there." Ironwood said staring at me.

"No, she stays here. Bringing her to Atlas is what they want you to do. She knows the people here much better than in Atlas. People here trust her." Qrow said grabbing my wrist in a protective way like he did at my bar earlier.

"Qrow is right. She's much safer here." Ozpin said.

"Everyone get a good nights rest." Ozpin said. Qrow led me out and led me to the dorm building. Once inside he knock on one of the doors. A girl with black hair opened it and pounced on Qrow, bringing him into a hug.

"Uncle Qrow!" She said waking up another person.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" The girl with familiar features asked. It was my cousin' Blake.

"Hey Ruby, do you thing this nice girl can stay here for a while?" Qrow said as Ruby let go.

"Yeah, but why?" Ruby asked looking at me.

"She is related to your friend. She owns a bar downtown and was attacked by some crazy guy. Luckily I was there." Qrow said rifling my hair. Ruby nodded and took my hand, dragging me inside.

"Goodnight Qrow."