I'm here for you....

It's been a few days since the last update and I'm running out of ideas. If you have a suggestion to progress the story, please let me know. Enjoy the chapter and the Weiss genderswap above!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You woke up late in the afternoon after crying yourself to sleep.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." A voice said from the doorway. You turned to the doorway, hopeful for a certain to be standing there, but your hopes were crushed when you saw Yang. You still waking up, so you couldn't recognize voices as right or wrong.

She saw your swollen eyes and said,"You miss Qrow, don't you?". You nodded slowly and stared down at the covers of the bed. You felt the bed dip beside you. Yang's arms wrapped around you.

"We're here for you.... Me, Ruby, Weiss, and Blake. You're not alone,". You broke down again as Yang held you. The got a slight bit colder and a small amount of ice formed on Yang's arm.

"Thank you,". You looked up at Yang after saying that and laughed at Yang's chattering teeth. You had almost completely forgotten you were the winter maiden still.

"I guess some things always make you smile." You turned to face the voice and saw someone you never thought you'd see again.

Another cliffhanger, because Vraj can't do his work and I'm bad at time management. Have a good day. Sorry for the short chapter.  Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle