First Day

Someone screeched. I jumped to my feet and went for the weapon Qrow had given me the night before. I saw Weiss sitting up. I lowered my weapon. The screech had woken Ruby up as well.

"Ruby, who is she?" She said looking at Ruby.

"She's someone Qrow found, and apparently Blake knows her." Ruby said trying to go back to sleep. A knock came at the door. Ruby groaned, but got up and answered it. It was Winter. I was glad Roland hadn't tracked me down yet. They probably wouldn't let him on campus anyway, no thanks to Qrow.

"Winter? Why are you here?" I asked still half asleep.

"Just to let you know that you don't have to go work today. We shut it down to keep you safe." Winter said smiling.

"That's fine. That just means Roland can't stalk me anymore" I said mumbling the last part.

"Good, I'm leaving with Ironwood today." She said leaving the room. I got up and stretched. I looked at the small bag I brought with me. I changed quickly and said goodbye as the rest of them started their daily routine. I bumped into a person in the dorm building.

"I'm sorry" I said ad walked past them.

~??? Point Of View~
"I'm sorry" the girl said passing me after she bumped into me. I sensed it. Her power. I looked at the others behind me.

"It looks like we found what we were loking for. Now don't get hasty, we must wait." I say to them.

~(y/n)'s Point Of View~
I went home and unlocked the door. I went to close it but it didn't close all the way. I turned and saw Qrow.

"And what do you think your doing here? Your supposed to be at Beacon where I can keep an eye on you." He said closing the door behind him when he entered.

"I don't get it. Why do you need to protect me? If I'm a maiden, I can handle myself." You turned but he grabbed your wrist in the same protective manner as before. It began to feel familiar. It made me feel safe.

"Ozpin didn't tell you this, but there are people out there that would kill you any chance they get, just to obtain your powers. The last person on your mind when you die obtains your abilities." Qrow said, turning me around to face him. He grabbed my shoulders. I found myself lost in his eyes. His lips went to my ear.

"I'm only trying to protect you." His words seemed familiar. I found myself lost in memory. I remember Qrow when we were kids. I had forgotten him. He would always grabbed my wrist in that protective way. He always tried to stand up for me. I was bullied because I was a cat. They'd tell me to run back to my owner and stay indoors like a good cat. But Qrow was always there. He would take my on his childish adventures. But my parents had to move because of the way people treated us. I still remembered his face the day we left. He was all alone agian. And so was I. I wasn't going to leave him this time. I held him close to me. He wanted to stay with me to protect me, so I told him to sleep on the couch.