Alone

It had been a few weeks after Qrow had practically moved in. He slept on the couch everynight.

"Qrow, I'm just meeting a friend. You don't have to follow me." I said trying to calm the male down.

"My job is to protect you. But if you think you can handle yourself go ahead." He said sitting back down on the couch slightly annoyed. I left without another word. I met my friend Mercury in a nearby alley.

"I'm sorry I'm late Merc. I was caught in a conversation." Mercury wouldn't talk back. I took a step towards him. My mistake. He turned and has a devilish smile. He held a cloth in his hand. He dashed towards me. I called out for Qrow, but before I could process anything, Mercury was behind me. The sickley sweet smell of the chemical-soaked rag filled my lungs. I felt reality slip and I passed out.

~Qrow's Point Of View~
I decided to follow (y/n), regardless if she wanted me to or not. Something just didn't feel right. I kept a reasonable distance from her, just enough to be able to help her I needed to. I had lost track of (y/n) when I heard her yell my name. I raced towards the direction of her voice only to see Mercury rush off with her unconscious in his arms. I tried to follow him but he did everything he could to lose me, which he eventually did. I was stupid to let her go alone. I was filled with a sudden panic. A need to find her.

~(y/n)'s Point Of View~
I awoke, chained to a wall. The door was closed. No one was in sight. I concentrated my power to my wrists and ankles. The cold burned, but they broke.

"What was that?" I heard a voice say from the other side of the door. Thinking as fast as I could, I ran quickly to the door and blocked it with a nearby chair. I saw my scroll on a table in the corner of the room. I grab it and dialed Qrow. He didn't answer. I dialed him agian, desperate to hear a vioce I could trust. After a few rings, he finally answered.

"Where are you?" He said sounding panicked.

"I don't know where I am. I woke up in this room chained to a wall....," There a loud bang against the door and it cracked.

"I used my maiden powers to break free, but they heard me and I blocked the door and their trying break it down" Tears were streaming down my face. I might die in the next 3 minutes.

"Okay, I'm going to call Ozpin. He can track you down." Qrow said.

"Okay, just please hurry. If I die in the next few moments Qrow, I want you to know that I love you." I said smiling a little. It was silent for a while.

"Love you too Kiddo. We'll find you as soon as possible,". The phone went silent. The door cracked more. I tried to concentrate my powers but I couldn't. The door broke with one more loud bang. Mercury and Emerald ran inside and restrained me. I tried to fight back but it was useless. Cinder put on a white glove and held in front of my face. A Grimm bug came out of the glove and attached to my face. I screamed. I felt my powers start to leave me. I was terrified. Suddenly, the connection was severed and I fell to the ground. Cinder, Mercury, and Emerald vanished. I felt arms around me. It was a familiar embrace. I soon blacked out and was alone.