Welcome Home

Oh my god, I'm working on it again. I got an idea in my head and I decided to use it. By the way this is still one of my most popular books. Enjoy!

~(y/n)'s POV~
You slept peacefully in your nice, comfortable bed (😭I'm so tired!). You listened to the sweet silence, until,

"Mommy! Wake up!" A little high pitched voice yelled, giggling near the end. You peered from under your eyelids and pretended to still be asleep.

"Mommy!" The child whined, until you tackled him and tickled him, causing him to laugh. You stopped and hugged him in your arms. His ears twitched against your chin. That's right, ears, cat ears to be precise. It was little Jack, you and Qrow's five year old son, who had never seen his father. Qrow hasn't come home ever since the Fall of Beacon. Being a single mother of an energetic young boy was difficult but you managed. Jack had green eyes, which came from your family. It skips a generation so you ended up with (e/c) ones. His hair was a raven color just like his father's. You smiled sadly, thinking about him.

"Whats wong, Mommy?" Jack asked, his ears flattening against his head.

"Nothing. Come on, let's go make breakfast." You said closing your eyes and picking him up, spinning him around.

"Yay!" He shouted, throwing his arms in the air. You walked downstairs with Jack. He sat at the table and you walked into the kitchen and everything out to make bacon and eggs. You heard the door open and close. You looked out into the living room and would've dropped everything if you hadn't set it down before hand. At the door you saw....

Cliffhanger! Who do you think it is? I have a message for those of you who did the walkout today, if you have school still. I'm glad that your okay. Not many people thought about it, but everyone knew that this was happening, which was opportunity for more people to get shot. I didn't do it, because my parents thought it would be unsafe and it was in the middle of learning something new that would be very important later on. Once again, I'm glad everyone's okay. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle