Johan Yukin

I really don't have anything to say up here today, so I guess you can enjoy the chapter.

~(y/n)'s POV~
You heard Jack run over to the door and wrap his arms around the visitors legs.

"Auntie Wuby, Auntie Yang!". You laughed and walked over to Ruby and Yang. I hugged them both and Yang picked up Jack.

"Hey there, buddy! How's it going?" She said, smiling. Jack just laughed at her. Ruby and Yang were finally huntresses. Qrow would've been proud of them.

"How are are you doing, aunt (y/n)?" Ruby asked while Yang played with Jack. Another knock came at the door.

"Give me a moment, Ruby. I'll be back." You opened the door and saw a red headed kid.

"Good Morning, Johan! Did your dad leave early again?" You asked looking at Johan and smiling. His dad was usually gone in the mornings and his mother died when he was young, so he was always hone alone unless he had school.

"Yeah, he always leaves early. I missed the bus again." He said, not being phased to much.

"Well, Good thing I'm here. I can help today since Jack has some people here to watch him." You smiled and you saw him smile a bit. This isn't the first time you've had to help him. There have been a couple of times, but not much. Johan and you walked inside and he sat down on the couch and got his stuff out of his book bag and started studying something. You called Ruby and Yang, who had run off to a different part of the house. Yang peeked around the corner, with Jack on her shoulders just as curious as she was. Johan looked at her and then went back to what he was doing.

"Yang, where's Ruby?". She continued to be interest in Johan, who paid her not attention. Ruby peeked around the corner as well.

"Ruby, Yang, this is Johan. His dad isn't home right now and he missed the bus to school today." You said, smiling.

Ruby squealed, "I'll make breakfast!". She ran across the living room like a child.

"Not without my help!" Yang ran after her, Jack cheering her on.

You face palmed and yelled after them, "Don't burn the house down!". You smiled and you swore you heard Johan chuckle.

Whelp, some people got it right. I do plan on bringing Qrow back. Anyways I love you guys and as always I bid you adieu. ~blue_castielle