Chapter 19

Jinyoung:

It was about 10 o'clock at night when I received a call from Bambam. I was staying over at Mark's that night. We were laying in bed together after a heated moment. Mark was currently asleep.

After the call, I quickly grabbed my shorts and a shirt, grabbed my keys and slipped on my shoes that were by the front door.

The drive was fairly short but it felt like it took an eternity. After parking sloppily, I ran into the hospital to the receptionist. She pointed me to the direction of a crying Bambam. He had his hands in his hair. He did not look his best. I went and sat next to him and put my arm on his back.

He turned and started crying into my shirt. I wrapped my other arm around him, holding him close. He kept mumbling how scared he was. I knew that soon enough his strength would widdle down. I didn't say anything and just let him cry.

I'm not a very lovey dovey person except to Mark and Yugyeom. But with how connected Bambam and Yugyeom are I would allow it. I knew Bambam was hurting and that's why I didn't push him off.

The skinny boy began to shake from his crying. Once he was done he pulled away and started to apologize. I cut him off with the wave of my hand, shaking my head. "No need to be sorry. I know you're hurting." I said. After that we sat in silence in our respective spaces. "Mr. Bhuwakul?" we heard a nurse call out and bambam shot out of his seat. He turned to me and grabbed my hand as we walked back.

When we entered we saw a tired Yugyeom. His eyes barely open. He gave us a small welcoming smile to tell us to come in. I closed the door behind us because bambam had ran to his side and hugged him. Yugyeom had barely enough strength to lift his arm and wrap it around his Boyfriend. They were such a beautiful couple.