Chapter 12

I'm so so so so sorry for the wait, I logged back onto wattpad and had so many notifications from all of you, fear not though FOR I AM HERE! (My Hero Academia is my favorite anime). I was so worried about my story, but you guys have made me feel so amazing and that's why I'm dedicating this chapter to all of you! I hope you love it as much as I love all of my fans (on a side note, please DO demand updates and spam comment, I LIVE FOR THAT SHIT!)

Blake's POV

I'm standing outside the theater anxiously awaiting the perfect boy's arrival. I spent 3 hours with my mom picking out my outfit.

"You need to look perfect for your first date with your boy-toy!"

I think she's more confident in the prospect of me and Ian having a relationship than I am. My mom ended up having me wear a white long-sleeve American Eagle shirt with pale blue skinny jeans. I really hope I look good, because I've made up my mind....

I'm making a move tonight.

The thought of being rejected makes me want to grab a tub of ice cream and binge-watch Batman, but you miss one-hundred percent of the shots you don't take.

Ian walks up to our group with Joel and Melody behind him. He looks incredibly sexy tonight, a black long-sleeve 'SAVAGE' shirt with matching black skinny jeans with nice looking gold zippers. We greet each other and walk into the theater.

I poke Ian's arm, "I'll pay for your ticket since you bought me lunch the other day." I say. I felt bad that he payed for my lunch, so I figure this is how I can pay him back.

Ian and I walk up to the counter together and ask the girl working for two tickets for Love, Simon. "Aww, you guys are such a cute couple, here's your tickets!" She squeals, We blush at that comment. If we look like a couple, and people think we're a couple... Could we be a couple?

Could we really be in love?

"Yeah, you guys are a great couple." Melody says from behind us.

I blush, "Um- w-we'r- a- I- um."

"It- h- I'm n- uh." Ian stammers, Melody shakes her head, I see Jayson and Joel doing the same thing, Jayda was facepalming.

"What?" Ian and I ask in unison.

"Let's just go see the movie." Melody sighs, in what seems like disappointment.

We get popcorn, Ian and I are sharing, and head into the movie theater. To my delight Ian sits next to me. We watch the previews and then the movie comes on.

*~*

Simon finally meets Blue and I feel like crying out of happiness. I want a love like theirs... I long for it with all of my being.

I'll kiss him

I'll kiss him and tell him everything. I'll put everything on the line and see what happens.

"Blake... I have something to t-" Ian starts, I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

I'm actually doing it...

I'm kissing him!

...

But he's not kissing back.

I pull back. This was my final gambit, now it's time to face the consequences, "I'm so sorry, I thou-." I started. But I was quieted in the most wonderful way.

He kissed me.

Ian Kyre actually kissed me!

I pull away after a moment, "I'm so confused," I say, "I thought you were straight?"