Chapter 1

Ian's POV

I sat in my room scrolling through Wattpad, it was evident I had an addiction to the app, but how else would I calm my urges. But by reading all the stories about people just like me who found love, it made me jealous, it gave me a feeling of longing for something I couldn't have, like when you're at the grocery store with your mom and she tells you that you can't have a chocolate bar.

Yes, these feelings were similar, but mine were amplified heavily by the fact that everyday I had to see, him. I could satisfy my thirst for love by reading these stories, but it changed when he started talking to my friend group.

Blake Anders, he was beautiful, we were the same height at 5'10", but he outshined my looks, not that I really had any, by miles. His blue-green ocean eyes that I could drown in, his silky blonde hair that always looks perfect and his lips were so perfect I just wan-.

"Ian come downstairs it's dinner time!" A voiced yelled at me from downstairs.

"Coming Mother" I shouted back, I was a little disgruntled by the fact that my thoughts about Blake were interrupted, but I can see him at school tomorrow so I'll survive.

I walked down the staircase into the kitchen eating area where my family was setting the table.

"Here, come set this lasagna on the table, Leah get off your phone before I take it to The Box" Mom said, 'The Box' was a plastic box that my parents have set on the counter that is reserved for putting our phones and stuff that we're grounded from in.

"Okay Mom geez." Leah grumbled, she's the average 9 year old, addicted to YouTube, slime, Musically, and Roblox. She annoys the crap out of me but of course, I still love her to death.

"What was that Leah?" Marshall, my stepdad and Leah's Dad, said suddenly appearing in the kitchen,"Don't talk to your mother like that."

"Okay, sorry daddy" Leah responded smiling, she's a little devil you know, but off course she never gets in trouble, contrary to me who can always get in trouble.

Me and Marshall had always had a sort of tough relationship, he has a problem with how my mom coddled me while she was a single mom and we were living in my aunts basement. He blames my mom's babying for me turning out "lazy and not willing to take responsibility for anything because I'm a spoiled little bitch". It doesn't matter I don't care much for his opinion, all it does is make me want to stay away from home or upstairs in my room, their loss because then they have to miss my company.

"Come on let's eat, I'm starving." I say, my stomach grumbles loudly as if to add to my point. I love food so much. I'd marry food if it was a person, a male person that is.

We proceeded to eat dinner making casual small talk. Leah was being the average sister, trying to one-up me whenever I told something that happened to me. But this next question caught me off guard

"So how's Jayda?" Mom asked, Jayda is my 'ex-girlfriend'. I make sure to date a girl every couple of months to not raise suspicions of my sexuality, coming out is a scary thing and I'm definitely not ready for that yet. Hell, I haven't even done anything with a guy and much less a girl, the farthest I've gone with a girl is kissing on the cheek.

Jayda is the most recent one, and the one that my family liked the most, so they always ask about her... and try to get me to date her again. Sadly for them, I don't want Jayda, she's not the beautiful, Blue-Green, silky blond haired, boy that I've become infatuated with. I often the of what I wouldn't give to have him think me in the way I think of him, to just lay next to him while we watch movies and just enjoy the others company. It's nice to dream, but sadly, dreams almost never come true.

"Jayda's great Mom, I'm pretty sure she's found a new boyfriend, some senior or something like that." I lie easily. Jayda is still single, but my family doesn't have to know that, if they knew they'd try to get us back together.

The whole reason we broke up, besides the fact I'm gay and that a certain blonde is all I wanted while I went on 'dates' with her (that is if you can count hanging out at the park in our neighborhood as dates), is because she wanted more, sexual stuff, kissing and making out and... other things. But I couldn't bring myself to do any of those things, because, quite frankly, vagina is the most disgusting thing on this earth. It also happens to be the only thing that is keeping Blake away from me, so that even furthers my hate of it.

"Well that's too bad honey, I know you really liked her." Mom soothes, I know she thinks Jayda was supposed to be my one true love, but it just wasn't going to happen.

"It is what it is I guess" I reply, coating my words with a hint of sadness to throw her a bone and make Mom feel like I want to be with Jayda.

After dinner I return upstairs to my safe haven known as my room, my parents won't allow me to have a TV in my room so it's mostly plain with a couple posters up and my queen bed sitting in the middle of the room with a black bookshelf and matching nightstand on either side of it.

I lay on my bed look at memes for a while like any average teenager, I take my phone downstairs at 9 o'clock like I'm supposed to every night, and the take a shower before I go and lay on my bed and drift off to sleep with a vision of blue-green eyes in my mind making me excited for tomorrow.

So back at again with another book, the first and second chapters are introductions to the characters, that's why they're so short, so if you don't want to read the introductions just skip to the 3rd chapter!