Chapter 10

This is gonna be a really short, filler chapter so bear with me, I have to get some of Blake's POV out of the way before the theater scene.

Also... BANG WE GOT A DOUBLE UPDATE BABY! Even if this chappie is pretty bad, sorry I know you guys expect more I'll make it up to you in the next chapter!

Blake's POV

I was so embarrassed. This morning my mom makes Ian and I breakfast and leaves a note that says.

For you and your cute boyfriend, have a good day at school!
              -Love, Mom

She tells me she knows I'm gay and now she's ready to embarrass me. Ian seemed to think it's funny and didn't ask why she said boyfriend. After last night I was confused though, we had cuddled together on the couch, he had told me about his scarring past. We had slept in the same bed. Most amazing of all, we had told each other.

I think you're perfect

I know that it's not normal for most straight guys to do what we did, and I'm ninety percent sure that Ian knows that too, and yet we didn't stop cuddling, he told me that I'm perfect to him. It's incredible that I haven't told him I'm gay. I feel so comfortable around him and I feel like he's comfortable around me, otherwise I doubt he would've told me about his Dad.

On the bus this morning while we were heading to school he defended me when Benji called us fags. I hate that word so much, I've never understood how one word could hold so much hate. Ian told me that he couldn't stand it when people were rude to his friends. Now we're sitting at our usual morning table, I'm talking to Jayson.

"Where's Jayda today?" I ask Jayson.

"She's out sick today." Jayson replies.

I laugh, "So why aren't you there to nurse her back to health, Mom." I tease.

Jayson glares at me, "Shut up asshole."

Ian taps my shoulder and I turn to face him, "Do you want to go see Love, Simon with us on Saturday?" He asks me, behind him I see Melody and Joel nodding yes.

I stare into his amber eyes and feel excited at the thought of going to a movie with Ian, "Of course I'll go, it sounds fun." I reply happily. Today is Friday so our 'date' is tomorrow. I call it a date, but there's gonna be other people there, so it's not really a date.

Joel gets up and Ian follows him, I wonder where they're going?

Melody scoots over closer to Jayson, "So spill." She tells me.

"What are you talking about?" I chuckle nervously.

Jayson and Melody share a look, "Something is going on between you and Ian. What happened yesterday?" Jayson asks. Was it that obvious? I feel like my affections for him have grown since yesterday, but am I making it that obvious?

I sigh, "He told me something that I can't tell you because it's very personal and I don't want betray his trust."

Melody gives me a knowing look and places her hand over mine, "I think I know what you're talking about. I'm not going to make you tell me, but I think that it's good he has someone he can talk to besides Joel."

So he's told Melody. I guess it makes sense because Ian's around her a lot, he probably trusts her too.

"Does Ian like you?" I ask. I had to know because the way yesterday went has me thinking he may like me the way I like him.

Melody scrunches her face up, "Ew, no he's like my brother."

"Oh okay." I internally sigh a breath of relief, so he might not be as straight as I originally thought. My heart is doing a little happy dance in my chest at the thought of a gay Ian, or at least a bisexual one.

Jayson snaps his fingers in my face, "Hey bud, you're drooling a little bit."

I wipe my mouth and see I indeed was drooling, "I'm kinda hungry." I lie.

Jayson pulls out his backpack and hands me a PB&J, "Eat this then."

"Thanks soccer mom!" I tease.

Joel and Ian walk back up to the table. Ian gives me a small smile as he sits down, then Melody and Jayson get up and walk away with Joel.

Joel's POV (you're gonna love this)

After I talked to Ian about what's going on with him and Blake I walk him back to the table Jayson and Melody get up so we can talk.

We walk to the same classroom I talked to Ian in and I close the door.

"So what did we figure out?" I ask them.

"Well Ian told Blake something that Blake wouldn't say, I assume it was about Ian's Dad." Melody says.

Jayson sighs, "They're both so ignorant, it's so obvious they like each other."

"Why do you think we're having them go to the movies together," I say, smacking the back of his head lightly, "And to see a movie about two closeted gay boys."

We had planned this out. All of us had known Ian and Blake like each other, they make it dreadfully obvious to everyone but them. I wouldn't be surprised if they slept in the same bed last night. Melody, Jayson, and I had gotten tired of them acting so oblivious to the others affection so we made a plan to get them together. We're taking them to see Love, Simon in hopes that one of them will try something that shows how they truly feel. It's cliché I guess, but we want them to be happy.

Melody is so ready for Ian to be outwardly gay, she was the one who figured out he was gay. Jayson just wants Blake to be happy and to be himself. I just want Ian to learn to love and to learn to trust once again. So we're doing what we can to try and help them be happy like good friends.

Blake's POV

"Where do you think they went?" I ask Ian.

He shrugs, "I don't know."

I shrug back and we go our separate ways after the bells rings, I'm excited for tomorrow, I don't think anything can ruin my mood until something does.

"Hey Blakey-Babe." Rebecca calls when I walk into class. She struts over wearing a crop top and high-waisted jeans, her face caked in makeup. God, she looks so terrible.

"Please don't call me that Rebecca." I sigh.

She completely ignores what I said, "You don't have to call me Rebecca, just call me babe Blakey." Rebecca smiles twirls her hair around he finger.

I wince, 'Please kill me now' "No, I think I'm good Rebecca."

The entire class period I deal with Rebecca. I practically dash out of the room. I go through the rest of the day, dreaming of Saturday with Ian.

Okay so I'm very sorry that this chapter is awkward and makes no sense whatsoever, I had writers block when I wrote it and I just needed to get a Blake's POV chapter out of the way before the movies.

Anyway, what do you think of their friends trying to influence their relationship?

Share this book with your friends, and vote if you want the next chapter up quick and comment your thoughts, I'LL GET YOU IN THE NEXT ONE MY PRETTY! Bad joke... fine sorry. See you in the next update!!!