Coming Back!

NOIRFANGIRL: Chara,can I have some chocolate!? Plzzzz🙂

Chara: hmm since it has been so long sure why not. Also, sorry for not updating the Author wasn't sure you guys still wanted this after the main story ended.

npcnightmare: Pls tell me that Undyne and alphys are married

Frisk: Yes, they are and living happily together.

npcnightmare: I did a genocide

But my game was unable to reload after the route I was so shocked and angry that I nearly kill the keyboard

Chara: Well I think you got what you deserved, but I know the feeling all too well.

DastardlyNinja: So frisk dos you ever tell the reason why you climbed mt.ebbot? Chara do you use magic?

Frisk: This is a subject that I don't like discussing, but I did tell Chara, and it was nice to get it off my shoulders finally.

Frisk says will a pained smile.

Chara: I do, but it's finicky at best. Sometimes it does what I want it to do, but other times it ultimately does the opposite, so it's neither here or there.

huntress777: Hey sansy* throws mustard at him* ketchup no longer exist in your universe. Now I control it all. Including all tomatoes!!!

Sans fall to his knees in sadness and then proceed to shrug and goes to grillby because he knows that all this is temporary.

huntress777: Oh and Undyne let's duel sometime kay? Frisk, has Chara ever spanked ya?

Undyne: NGAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sure lets hit the battlefield and see which one of us will come out on top. NGAHHHH! Let's go right now!

Undyne says with utter excitement due to her not having a challenge in combat in a while.

Frisk instantly blushes as he reads the ask. Chara understands it as well and smirk but then blushes as well.

Chara: Well let's say his but get very red after a while~

Madi--_: Hmmm... maybe it would be nice for the both of you to ask us questions, that sounds fun.

Chara: such an exciting yet mind-boggling request. I don't see why not. Alright everyone what is your favorite color?

Chara says with a smile.

Crosser50: Hey Chara I dare you to replace the ketchup in all of sans ketchup bottles with mustard

*don't let sans read this*

Chara: Jeez what did Sans do to you all to get so angry with him?

Chara says as she got a ketchup bottle and filled with mustard that smelled like ketchup and even looked like ketchup but tasted like mustard and hands it to Sans.

Sans looks at it with hopeful eyes and begins to drink it and stops at a sip seems at Chara before they proceed to dunk Chara into five months thus why it took so long and an excellent excuse for the author.

Crosser50: Oh Frisk and Chara if you could have anything you wanted what would it be?

Chara and Frisk smile together before saying.

Chara & Frisk: The future of our babies to be safe and sound.

NOIRFANGIRL: This is an ask for SANSY: Who's older you or Papyrus, and I dare ya to steal Chara's chocolate

Sans looks up and sighed before reading the ask.

Sans: I don't know but probably me.

He says with knowing smirk.

NOIRFANGIRL: Oh yea and I dare Papyrus to try something other than spaghetti.

Papyrus: I am not sure why but the Great Papyrus will do just that!

Papyrus makes lasagna but then immediately goes back to spaghetti after destroying the Lasagna with bones.

NOIRFANGIRL: And Frisk would you ever do a genocide run? Chara, if you could travel to any AU which would it be (I'd travel to underswap)

Frisk: I would have to say no unless the circumstances arrived that I had little to no choice in doing so.

Chara swipes the ask before Frisk can read it all.

Chara: To be honest I am unsure, but I think Storyshift is a good Au.

Alright thank you all for the ask and sorry for long delay, I forgot about this, and if this gets enough likes, I might post the actual final chapter of Love or Death.