More Questions

DastardlyNinja: Wahoooo all the comments!!!!! So chara what's it like to have a hybrid soul? Is there any risk of the corruption taking over? Frisk would you rather a stick or a bow staff to defend yourself in a fight?

Chara: Well to be honest it feels normal sometimes while other times it feels like I'm going to go on a rampage for a bit. I can't answer your second question so sorry the author is already mad at us about Asriel so yeah I won't be answering that right now.

Then Chara gives the ask to Frisk to answer his question!

Frisk: Well I think I would take the bow staff but then again the stick has nostalgia with it so I a bit torn between the two but I would end up choosing the stick due to the way it feels in my hand!

RubyReyes297: Hmm... okay! to Chara and frisk what do you do for fun?

Frisk: Well if it's with Chara then we like to hang out and cuddle, but for me I like to hangout with all the other monsters especially Papyrus!

Then Frisk hands that ask back to CHara and also the new one.

Chara: Well if it is with Frisk then I like to tease him, but with no Frisk I too usually hang out with the monster's as well especially Napstablook, but lately he has been a bit too busy with other things.