The Real Beginning

Butter9273

"This question is for chara if you guys do make it to the surface what would be the first thing you would do"

Chara: Well if we do somehow well the first thing would be to hug everyone and then pull Frisk into an embrace and into a passionate kiss as well. 

  Chara says this as a might blush sprouts from her face.  

Chara:Hey Frisk leave this doesn't concern you right now.

Frisk : Oh but Chara I thought I heard my name? And into a passionate kiss? 

Frisk Says with a smirk.

DastardlyNinja
Chara have you heard frisk song yet?

Frisk turns away blushing while Chara ponders it.

Chara: well if it's the song singing to the Moon. Then yes I hear it and listen to it, but like the creator said please refrain from asking questions that have to do before a certain chapter is out.

Chara says this as she looks directly at you with a small smile.

Frisk: Chara why didn't you say something earlier? Also stop breaking the fourth wall. It is so hard to rebuild nowadays.

Chara: Frisk tell more about the story that has yet to be posted and there will be consequences. Dire ones do you hear me?

Frisk nods as he sits down quietly.

Chara: Alright I think that is more than enough. Goodbye and see you next time with more questions.